Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah....not Todd's fault for not allowing a gun. But Todd forgetting the tips on Batman's boots? That's weird.

I imagine the aftermarket value of Mattel's Reaper figure will go up now. Oh wait...it's too small right? I don't have any of these McF DC figures and I keep forgetting they're an inch taller than Mattel's stuff.

I'm so tired of exclusives and have finally had it with this one. This line is dead to me.
I had the chance to order the regular version but passed for the price, and some design elements that don't quite suit my vision of Batman from that era. Still waiting to see his interpretation of Swamp Thing though ...

Last edited:
If this All-Star Batman wasn't a Target exclusive, I would've passed on him at that price (we don't even have any idea as to when he will be released). And waited to see in hand reviews and pics and wait for a better price somewhere. But todays collector has to rush to PO items or risk either never getting them or paying ridiculous after market prices. A simple click assures I have one if I decide I want it. If I don't, it's an easy cancellation. Although I generally don't cancel anything after I've ordered it.

This will only be my 3rd McFarlane DC figure (original Supes & Batman Beyond Target excl). I was hoping for more classic versions of DC characters, not all these odd unique interpretations. Great I guess for big DC fans, and great for my wallet I guess. I passed on the 1st Batman due to his undersized pinhead. And I would've bought the animated Supes & Batman, but those legs.....

In the last year and a half I've probably PO'd more stuff than in the previous 10. Being stuck at home has forced a lot of people to look to new gratification. It really sucks for collectors who have been at this for a loooong time.

I had the chance to order the regular version but passed for the price, and some design elements that don't quite suit my vision of Batman from that era. Still waiting to see his interpretation of Swamp Thing though ...
I liked the figure, but the price did seem high. Partially why I hesitated and missed out on it. The flowing cape and base are cool, but yeah at $50 it was pretty high priced. I don’t know, maybe if it goes up for pre-order again or I find it in store I’ll get it, but I’m not super sorry I missed out.

I liked the figure, but the price did seem high. Partially why I hesitated and missed out on it. The flowing cape and base are cool, but yeah at $50 it was pretty high priced. I don’t know, maybe if it goes up for pre-order again or I find it in store I’ll get it, but I’m not super sorry I missed out.
I don’t want to crap on it too much because people are excited about it. I’ll just say I have some issues with parts of it.

Figures for the Three Jokers storyline were unveiled today.

E_lpOuUXoAIOI89

E_l_ybmVUAA1hqb

E_l19vwXoAYyf2M

Haven’t bought any of the new Toddtoys but those 3 Jokers might be the first.

Found Todd's 66 Batman Joker figure at Target today and picked it up. Head sculpt is actually quite good, but no attempt at a Romero mustache which is disappointing. Kept it in the box in case I decide to return or sell down the road.
IMG-4039.jpg

Last edited:
I've had that happen to me a few times recently. Annoying.
It really is. They had Steppenwolf and this unarmored Darkseid. I reluctantly bought this since I drove out of the way to find the exclusive. And I refuse to pay double the price on eBay out of principle.

It really is. They had Steppenwolf and this unarmored Darkseid. I reluctantly bought this since I drove out of the way to find the exclusive. And I refuse to pay double the price on eBay out of principle.
Phenomenal pics BTW (y)

Back