Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, each individual 200X figure is so good looking that they outshine the main sub. Once I get Oo-Larr, the only bright spot is Multi-Bot.

I'm sure the sub will go through, it always does. That 50% with 10 more days to go mumbo jumbo is just to get folks to buy extras, or those who are on the fence to finally take the plunge. Same old routine. :) Way too much new sculpting went into this sub to just cancel it. Besides, if they can release play sets and vehicles without a pre-order, then they sure as hell can take the same risk with 6 figures.

Anyone trying to sub get this error? Seems like Matty doesn't want my sub. :dunno

Server Error

Error:
We are unable to perform the selected action. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Error Number: SIT_000002

I'm sure the sub will go through, it always does. That 50% with 10 more days to go mumbo jumbo is just to get folks to buy extras, or those who are on the fence to finally take the plunge. Same old routine. :) Way too much new sculpting went into this sub to just cancel it. Besides, if they can release play sets and vehicles without a pre-order, then they sure as hell can take the same risk with 6 figures.

Just like the MOTU Minis, right?

Just like the MOTU Minis, right?

Your comparing apples and oranges. The minis are ridiculously over priced and they reduced the size. PLUS, not everyone is into a redundant MOTU line with wacky looking designs that belong in the pre K section of Toys R Us. Mattel took a gamble and failed. Fans have been screaming for 200x figures in classics since day one, and now they got 'em. There has been nothing but positive feedback with all 6 figures so I see no reason why they would not let the sub go through. I'm surprised you didn't throw DCU and Ghostbusters in my face. ;)

How exactly his that comparing apples and oranges? Along with DCU & Ghostbusters (don't forget the Young Justice figures as well! :D) the Mini's were pretty cool products that everyone just assumed would happen regardless of the subscription number and all 3 were short and didn't happen. Its amazing people still believe the whole "mattel need X amount of subs to bother producing these figures" is some weird conspiracy to screw fans into buying extras or whatever. After already loosing out on several pretty rad subs how many more is it going to take for you guys to believe Matty is serious about those sub percentages?

How exactly his that comparing apples and oranges? Along with DCU & Ghostbusters (don't forget the Young Justice figures as well! :D) the Mini's were pretty cool products that everyone just assumed would happen regardless of the subscription number and all 3 were short and didn't happen. Its amazing people still believe the whole "mattel need X amount of subs to bother producing these figures" is some weird conspiracy to screw fans into buying extras or whatever. After already loosing out on several pretty rad subs how many more is it going to take for you guys to believe Matty is serious about those sub percentages?

It is apples and oranges because the minis line is NOTHING like the classics line. Classics is a super success and has been for 7 years (regardless of what the previous brand manager led people to believe). Every classics sub has gone through to my knowledge. Everything else never had remotely the same stamina as MOTUC, even the minis. My guess is the giants will flop too because they are too expensive, not to mention they are far from exact, scaled up replicas of the vintage figures.

I don't think all subs fail because fans aren't buying enough of them. I think there's a good chance Mattel just decides that it's more profitable to cancel lines that aren't performing as well as they'd like, and put all those resources into things like MOTUC. The minis were just a bad idea. Mattel got cocky and figured just because they have a MOTU logo on the box they would sell like hotcakes. They were wrong. They don't mind canceling lines and putting the blame on fans not buying enough subs, because then that canceled line is now the "example" for why fans should worry for the next sub. Call it a conspiracy theory if you must, but it's common sense. They're constantly adding SKUs to this line, they have hundreds of Castle Grayskulls still in stock, they sculpted all 6 figures from the 200x sub before they sold it. If the sub doesn't go through it will be because Mattel decided to switch gears for their own mysterious reasons, not because of dwindling fan interest or low sales.

Well, I got my order in.

Gotta say, though, if the sub goes through, great, but honestly... I'm not gonna cry if it doesn't. I have a feeling we'll get those figures one way or another, and even if we don't, oh well.

I am putting in an order for 3 subs this week. This has been my favority mini sub by far. I'm sure Prahvus is going to kick butt to.

Last edited:
Anybody that needs a Huntara in the US (since she is no day of sale) can be had from me for $30 shipped

This is amazing!!
Seriously guys!! Sub!!! :rock!

2015-03-17_V2_images_2015-03-seventeen_Tier1.jpg

only interested in Calix,Evil Seed,Chooblah and Prahvus...I don't want Veena or Ceratus and the boring Head pack (we should of gotten a figure like King Miro)

I don't feel like trying to sell the one's I don't want.It's a great looking Sub,but I am tired of buying everything.So I think I will be cherry picking and if the Sub doesn't go through,then we will at least get Calix and Evil seed (they are in production)

It figures that Callix would be in production and pretty much guarantied since that is a certain someone's favorite 200x character. ;)

I probably would have subbed if they did a Horde Wraith instead of Callix. I'll never understand the popularity of some plain looking rock monster that only showed up so he could get killed by Hordak.

What's international shipping like with these subs? I'm kinda keen for the 200X

Back