Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think we'll get 2 He-Man and Skeletor variations this year?
I kind of doubt it...

Well, in order to keep their promise that they made numerous times they kinda have to. I'm betting on the Laser variants being out-of-sub though as a con exclusive or something like that.

You think we'll get 2 He-Man and Skeletor variations this year?
I kind of doubt it...

you're a man of doubt. I remember you doubting getting tung lashor before Squeeeze etc...

Both Lazer light and Flying fists/Terror claws He-man/Skeletor are coming

I actually wouldn't be surprised at all if they reneged, and saved a handful of vintage figures, including a set of He-Man and Skeletor variants for 2016. I really hope they don't though.

Also, I hope they stick with the new He-Man face for the remaining variants. They should give Laser Light He-Man the Dolph mullet too. :) I'm sure the plan is to reuse the NA Skeletor head for the remaining Skeletor Variants, just different head coverings.

You said Veena was coming in 2014 and Dragstor in early 2015... Still waiting on Lodar!! [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Never said anything about Dragstor but for this year....Lodar is likely being saved for 2016

betting we get a laser light he-man and skeletor 2-pack as sdcc, as well as the laser light he-man figure being a movie he-man like the classic figure was.

Maybe a stupid question for some but I subbed to club 200x, do I have early access this month or not?

They might not be available during early access anyway. Were any other traveling con exclusives sold during EA?

Yes, Strobo and Goatman were both available during Early Access in April the last 2 years.

Shameless plug:
I'm selling the following figures, brand new MIB with shipper boxes:

- Arrow $40.00 shipped
- Sky High with Jet Sled $85.00 shipped
- Sea Hawk $35.00 shipped
- Spirit of Hordak $65 shipped
- Filmation Hordak $60.00 shipped
- Goat Man $45.00 shipped
- Flutterina $30.00 shipped
- Glimmer $35.00 shipped
- Mermista $40.00 shipped

Paypal only, Continental US prices