Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm working on a new throne and table for Skeletor to use in Snake Mountain. They should be available in about a week or two.

These are photos of the early unpainted prototypes, I've made changes to both the throne and table since these photos was taken, the table is now taller, has a larger crystal ball, and I fixed some sloppy details on the base. I'd post photos but they are prepped for mold making.

The throne is specially made to fit all versions of Skeletor and great care was taken to make sure Classics Skeletor can actually fit and sit in the chair. The height of the throne is a little over 7", short enough to fit on every level of Castle Grayskull. The throne and chair when pushed together are just short of 12" in depth, so they should easily fit on most displays.

The deluxe version of the table is planned to have a light-up clear red crystal ball that show a ghostly vision of castle Grayskull.
I spend a lot of time trying to make these the definitive versions of the table and throne.

IMG-1775.jpg

The scale and shape of the table based on this photo.

blog_throne_room_02_full.jpg

The scale is made for Classics, but it works for 200X and Origins as well.

IMG-1771.jpg

My highest priority was to make sure that Classics Skeletor would fit correctly in the throne. After going through a number of prototypes, he sits perfectly. It wasn't easy since the figures can't normally sit well.

IMG-1757.jpg

The throne also works with Origins figures.

IMG-1759.jpg

God do I hate that Origins Skeletor face, lol. :monkey4

Same here. He-Man and Skeletor have the worst heads in the line. I'm not a fan of most of the Origins heads, the only reason I bought Skeletor was to make sure he fit in the throne. I might buy the Target Keldor 2 pack so I can get the better head.

Looks really good! I've been wanting to upgrade from my Mephisto thone ever since I first saw the S7 version. How much are you asking for a painted version?

Looks really good! I've been wanting to upgrade from my Mephisto thone ever since I first saw the S7 version. How much are you asking for a painted version?

Thanks! The exact price is still TBD, but it will be a lot cheaper than trying to buy the Super 7 table and throne on ebay.

Resurrecting this thread on account of finally kitbashing the figure Mattel never gave us: a 200X Skeletor.

Lex Luthor two-pack head, Keldor body/cape, weapons pak splitting sword, and regular Havoc staff. Crunched the abs forward for that 200X attitude. 😎 I might eventually paint the jewels on his shoulders and loin cloth bronze to get it even closer.

motuc-200x-skeletor-kitbash.jpg

Back