Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally arrived in Europe and these two Figures are outstanding! Big thanks to Pixel Dan for his Review!
Here is my German take on this Epic 2Pack

I probably would have subbed if they did a Horde Wraith instead of Callix. I'll never understand the popularity of some plain looking rock monster that only showed up so he could get killed by Hordak.

I wasn't too keen on the concept of Callix either, but I love the way the figure turned out!

I always liked the monochromatic look Calix has. I kinda don't like that they gave him color. Horde Wraiths would have been really cool as well. Not 200x but I had really hopped they'd make Despara.

Is there a 2016? I thought this line was dead?

Rumor is the line will continue under a new re-branded name, but it will essentially be MOTUC figures. Same articulation, same size, etc. My guess is we will learn more during SDCC, because that is when they will try to sell it.

I have a feeling we're going to see some cool stuff at this year's SDCC. Snake Mountain is being heavily hinted, and we already know that Point Dread & the Talon Fighter is coming.

The line is far from dead at this point. It's doing amazingly well.

I like Callix and Chooblah a lot, but I didn't cave like I usually do!

I just hope all the money Mattel makes from people buying 20-30 subs they don't need, goes towards more vintage vehicles and play sets.

I just hope all the money Mattel makes from people buying 20-30 subs they don't need, goes towards more vintage vehicles and play sets.

yeah,I do not understand that...some other guy bought 35 subs.It's not like its easy to sell these on the secondary market

woot. EveryoneGetsPrahvus.jpg

it went through at 99.9%

Why do they seem so opposed to Dragstor? Who is left from the original MOTU line up (other than those "spinning top" guys)? Just Saurod and Dragstor right?

Why do they seem so opposed to Dragstor? Who is left from the original MOTU line up (other than those "spinning top" guys)? Just Saurod and Dragstor right?

Flying Fists He-Man
Terror Claws Skeletor
Dragstor
Rotar
Twistoid
Buzz-Saw Hordak
Saurod
Laser Power He-Man
Laser Light Skeletor

The vintage line-up is almost done, I sure hope they all come out this year ( like we were promised) :)

He's coming this year (supposedly October)

Flying Fists He-Man
Terror Claws Skeletor
Dragstor
Rotar
Twistoid
Buzz-Saw Hordak
Saurod
Laser Power He-Man
Laser Light Skeletor

The vintage line-up is almost done, I sure hope they all come out this year ( like we were promised) :)

all those are coming this year

Back