Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for your response. I did not receive any email from them. When I purchased the 2014 sub, the transaction completed successfully and I received an email confirmation. That was before I updated my card. I'd naively hoped my card issue had finally been resolved after the last bout of trying to get them to fix their screw ups until I tried logging in to early access yesterday only to be denied. They sell these subs, in part, based on early access. So I rightly feel cheated by these incompetent imbeciles. And this is on top of all the regular shopping/checkout bull crap we have to put up with. Enough is enough!

Hmm okay something similar had happened to me. My 2014 sub went through no problem, but in December I had to change my card. I changed my info, and got an email saying my 2014 would be canceled in 48hours if I did not buy it again. I suppose they thought I had canceled my order, since it wasn't the same card used to buy the sub in the first place.

I'd seriously ask them about buying the sub again if possible given your situation. It is very frustrating. This is the second time I've dealt with something like this.

I truly hope you get everything resolved to get your 2014 sub :)

Hmm okay something similar had happened to me. My 2014 sub went through no problem, but in December I had to change my card. I changed my info, and got an email saying my 2014 would be canceled in 48hours if I did not buy it again. I suppose they thought I had canceled my order, since it wasn't the same card used to buy the sub in the first place.

I'd seriously ask them about buying the sub again if possible given your situation. It is very frustrating. This is the second time I've dealt with something like this.

I truly hope you get everything resolved to get your 2014 sub :)

Thank you! They told me Tuesday that my subscription was valid... for whatever that is worth. I chose the quarterly shipping option, so they promised my sub figures will charge and ship in March. I have major anxiety owing to all this trouble. We'll see. No telling if or when I'll get the early access permission they owe me, but I know they won't be compensating me for screwing me out of early access for this month. Thanks again!

Nice figures. I probably would have liked mine better as a kid if they had the knee joints. As you all who grew up in the 80's know, the originals didn't have the joints. Loved to trade mine with friends. First thing I'd do is watch cartoons right after school. Mom's would make me a bologna sandwich with freshly squeezed lemonade. then off to either visit my friend or he'd come over and we'd play with ours in the front porch. usually my house if I can remember that far back. But sadly, these aren't from my childhood.

Unnamed One = Snake Mountain Man

supposedly he showed up on Ebay...so we'll see soon enough

If true, I will definitely be selling mine.

I probably would be selling it anyway, to be quite honest. The only sub exclusive I really like is Shadow Weaver... Preternia Disguise He-Man is alright too, to go with all the Preternia figures.

just feels like a cheap and easy cop-out. it COULD be cool, but the face on snake mountian toy allways looked like a campy muppet.
Then again, he would fit in with Clawful, so what do i know :lol

Ha! Spot-on, he DOES look like a Muppet!

If true, I will definitely be selling mine.

I probably would be selling it anyway, to be quite honest. The only sub exclusive I really like is Shadow Weaver... Preternia Disguise He-Man is alright too, to go with all the Preternia figures.

Ha! Spot-on, he DOES look like a Muppet!

The original vintage figure had the 'muppet' look too :dunno I wouldn't want it any other way

Really I'm saving finally judgment on The Unnamed One until I have mine in hand. I've been surprised before with these figures, and even if this figure turns out to be Snake Mountain Man we'll just have to see.

But I will agree that Shadow Weaver was the best sub exclusive so far.

The original vintage figure had the 'muppet' look too :dunno I wouldn't want it any other way

which is fine or you. i was never realy a big fan of many of the vintage figures. they were neet, but he-man, skeletor, hprdak, and extendar were the ones i loved.. mostly becuase they looked the least derpy

personal preference: I much prefer the 200x aestetic.

Ehhh... I get what you're saying. I'm okay with it, but I think I would have preferred if they could have worked a little Four Horsemen magic to make it somehow look more "realistic" AND like the vintage figure at the same time. They manage to pull that off with most every other figure, after all.

Ehhh... I get what you're saying. I'm okay with it, but I think I would have preferred if they could have worked a little Four Horsemen magic to make it somehow look more "realistic" AND like the vintage figure at the same time. They manage to pull that off with most every other figure, after all.

the true answer to that was just giving Clawful a 200x head...which we'll likely get in the 200x heads pack

No problem
110704-derpy-usa.jpg

Had a chance to open Two Bad yesterday. Great figure! I wish his shield had the same metallic paint highlights as his armor, but overall he is an excellent addition to the line.

12163856304_ccfca951be_c.jpg

12163829954_642355b914_c.jpg

12163706863_ab46ced9c7_c.jpg

12164160886_0740016ac7_c.jpg

12163942024_749a543f44_c.jpg

12163964234_7ddef88a84_c.jpg

Back