Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ever since I had to update my card info late last year, these bumbling a**holes have been unable to process my orders (be it for the last of 2013's subscription figs, Castle Grayskull, and now my 2014 subscription figs...and now I can't even get early access). I've called and corrected things with them FOUR damned times (each time it takes 2 or 3 calls to their english-as-a-second-language reps to set things right) and they STILL ****** it up again and again. I've had it! Mattycollector.com and all those who run it are steaming piles of crap! :mad::mad:

Oh thanks man! It was fun while it lasted. There is still The Hottoycast. :)

LOL, Val pushed you out of the Gooble? He can't help himself anymore can he. What a ****ing tool.

Last nail in the org coffin as far as I'm concerned.

It's just a mess, their policies, the moderation, the egos... and there's too much drama and fingerpointing going on… Val and Emiliano had a fallout and now they're constantly at each other's necks...

All Emiliano does is talk... Val bans him from the org and gets E's facebook account temporarily shutdown because he can't take it.

I'm starting to think Val is saving up for a honeymoon with Scott.

Ever since I had to update my card info late last year, these bumbling a**holes have been unable to process my orders (be it for the last of 2013's subscription figs, Castle Grayskull, and now my 2014 subscription figs...and now I can't even get early access). I've called and corrected things with them FOUR damned times (each time it takes 2 or 3 calls to their english-as-a-second-language reps to set things right) and they STILL ****** it up again and again. I've had it! Mattycollector.com and all those who run it are steaming piles of crap! :mad::mad:

Did they send you an email giving you a link to buy the 2014 sub again? Because I got that a while ago. I contacted them on the 13th when my order wasn't processed yet, and I was worried about not getting the figures for this month. However, they just emailed me back today saying that my figures had been shipped on the 13th. Which would be normal for sub holders items to be shipped on.

Unnamed One = Snake Mountain Man

supposedly he showed up on Ebay...so we'll see soon enough

Very lame if true, but i don't think so. The unnamed one thread over on the .org has been scowering ebay looking for leaked prototypes. Nothing yet. Not only that, there is also a thread JUST fr ebay prototypes.

Now, i wouldn't be suprised if he is some sort of purple serpent man however.

But I could be wrong. he ships in march?

Last edited:
Very lame if true, but i don't think so. The unnamed one thread over on the .org has been scowering ebay looking for leaked prototypes. Nothing yet. Not only that, there is also a thread JUST fr ebay prototypes.

Now, i wouldn't be suprised if he is some sort of purple serpent man however.

But I could be wrong. he ships in march?

why would snake mountain man be lame? I always thought the face on Snake mountain was cool....besides,why else did Castle Grayskull Man win the CAC contest? Major Header was easily the better choice,but they went with CGM because they had Unnamed One planned...a character representing CG and Unnamed One representing SM...it makes sense

Why is Skeletor's home called Snake mountain??? obviously a certain "snake" clan once controlled it and SM has a "face" on it ;)

just feels like a cheap and easy cop-out. it COULD be cool, but the face on snake mountian toy allways looked like a campy muppet.
Then again, he would fit in with Clawful, so what do i know :lol

I am rather excited about getting figure that we know is designed by the Four Horsemen that we will only see when we get it.
I am too, but like a kid at christmas, I'm getting ancy wondering. I'm also thinking that the " he has a VERY 200x feel to him" As well as seeing he is from the "He-ro Son of He-man" series is the thing that mostly makes me think he's not snake mt man.

I totally forgot! Did he even make it for the non-subs to order?
nope. MOST of the early access people couldn't even order him.

MOTU Classics Conan arrives! using Alvis Underground's kit

100_6504.jpg100_6505.jpg100_6508.jpg

not a big fan of that conan.... just dosn't work for me.. something aobut the face. BUT I AM diggig his cyberjackal. the bronze parts make me worry it'll be topheavy, however.

Did they send you an email giving you a link to buy the 2014 sub again? Because I got that a while ago. I contacted them on the 13th when my order wasn't processed yet, and I was worried about not getting the figures for this month. However, they just emailed me back today saying that my figures had been shipped on the 13th. Which would be normal for sub holders items to be shipped on.

Thank you for your response. I did not receive any email from them. When I purchased the 2014 sub, the transaction completed successfully and I received an email confirmation. That was before I updated my card. I'd naively hoped my card issue had finally been resolved after the last bout of trying to get them to fix their screw ups until I tried logging in to early access yesterday only to be denied. They sell these subs, in part, based on early access. So I rightly feel cheated by these incompetent imbeciles. And this is on top of all the regular shopping/checkout bull crap we have to put up with. Enough is enough!

So, I'm one of the few who like the Fighting foe men, but I'm not a fan of some od the mixed color pallettes. I made some Modifications to Ditzroyer.
I particularly like the idea that tehy're Horde Pirates, and Ditz had a sorcer feel... anyways, Ditzroyer of the horde.
IMG_20140115_185858_149.jpg

Back