Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously you guys, please do not post it in way that I can see. Please do the click spoiler thingy.

I want to have a much fun with MOTU as possible and this will be like a kid when you get a character you have never seen before from yer mom or something.
That's a rare experience to have again 30 years later and i ain't going to squander it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

no problem Eamon. I'll do my best to only discuss it either vaguely, or talking about things we already know.

I DO wish we could see the alternate head better. Or at all.

Please add me to the PM list as well. =)

EDIT - Nevermind, I saw him on the Org. I like the figure! In fact, I'm hoping I can get an extra to make a custom.

Last edited:
unnamed one is ridiculous!

Edit- he still may have the snake mountain head sculpt which would look even more stupid on an Orko body

Last edited:
I'd re-edit your post as some people dont want any hints! I'm not one of them though, just been trying to get a peek on the org but I'm not good enough to be allowed to view images there :mad:

Last edited:
God I hope so, I thought this was supposed to be a 4HM original character. I was expecting something to rival Draego-Man. This is honestly the biggest disappointment for me since the Star Sisters :(

For anyone interested someone just put one on ebay:

https://www.ebay.de/itm/The-Unnamed...n&hash=item19e760e32c&clk_rvr_id=584745976664

yeah,this figure is surely not going to help 2015 Sub sales....No wonder they kept UNO secret during the 2014 sub sales.I really have about had it with Toyguru's crap characters thrown into the MOTU Universe

UNO is such a massive disappointment for me. There's no way I can have him on my shelves with the likes of Skeletor and Hordak.

Yeah I think it's a pretty interesting figure but I also know I'm weird and can see how 90% of people will be pissed off.

Back