Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12163856304_ccfca951be_c.jpg

Your MOTUC photo shoots are always something to be amazed at! Will you be joining the Matty photo contest for a chance to win a Fisto?

Does anyone need a Wind Raider? I had 2 but I just sold one. It's mint and never used. Only opened once to make sure the missiles were included. They are. Asking $35 plus shipping and paypal fees.

Just received Two-Bad. Great figure but I have realized that I am still annoyed because of the Ram Man issue in January. I am really thinking about selling my collection. The only thing that makes me hesitating is that we are so close to have the line finished and I am into it since day one. So I have a 100% complete collection and a few nice customs. Not sure what to do... Time will tell...

Just received Two-Bad. Great figure but I have realized that I am still annoyed because of the Ram Man issue in January. I am really thinking about selling my collection. The only thing that makes me hesitating is that we are so close to have the line finished and I am into it since day one. So I have a 100% complete collection and a few nice customs. Not sure what to do... Time will tell...

Why would one figure decide your collection?

Its not one figure. It is the combination of all those little issues I have had with these since day one. Remember those 5 minutes sell outs before the sub? Such a hectic to order a simple action figure... Next is the stupid customer service. Despite I have a sub always need to check if everything is going through because you never know with DR. Also my Slush Head arrived broken. Sending it back would cost me amost a new figure + I would have to pay taxes twice. I have the same issue with (stupid) Standor. His glasses arrived broken. Also I am really annoyed with the latest orders. The Horde Troopers were a good example. How can they not expect them to be a hughe sell out? How can they not do a second run. I dont get it. The peak for me however is the new (once again) US only Fisto contest. I am tired of this. Due to shipping and taxes I am spending more for my figures than every US customer, yet I am just a 2nd row client. All these little issues make it hard for me to enjoy my collection.

Its not one figure. It is the combination of all those little issues I have had with these since day one. Remember those 5 minutes sell outs before the sub? Such a hectic to order a simple action figure... Next is the stupid customer service. Despite I have a sub always need to check if everything is going through because you never know with DR. Also my Slush Head arrived broken. Sending it back would cost me amost a new figure + I would have to pay taxes twice. I have the same issue with (stupid) Standor. His glasses arrived broken. Also I am really annoyed with the latest orders. The Horde Troopers were a good example. How can they not expect them to be a hughe sell out? How can they not do a second run. I dont get it. The peak for me however is the new (once again) US only Fisto contest. I am tired of this. Due to shipping and taxes I am spending more for my figures than every US customer, yet I am just a 2nd row client. All these little issues make it hard for me to enjoy my collection.

Dude I am in the UK so I know full well your pain. Got stung for £11 this mornin just on Two Bad. It BS and then there's all the other BS that goes with the line.

But these are still the best action figures of their kind out there and I loves them so. These are made by the Four Horsemen and that is what I focus on. If these figure were being put out by just Mattel staff then I maybe I would see things differently. The figures are great so I try not to let things the other things get to me.

Plus knowing Mattel, they will have a few surprises up their sleeves that will energise folks again...perhaps.

Slime Pit is rumored as a surprise...heard about this last year,so maybe they'll go through with it this time

Back