Master Team 1/6 Hitman MTTOYS007

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just discovered this figure, and it looks pretty good! I'm going to join in waiting for news on this, although it seems that there has been no news in quite some time...

I thought it looked really good as well. I’m hoping we see this 1st quarter
Have you already preordered it or are you waiting for in hand pics? I've searched for more info but I only find the same prototype photos, not one more update...

The recently released MTTOS White Wolf was a very nice figure. Especially head sculpt.
I'm sure this 47 will be the same.

I can't imagine this guy being that hard to make. My guess is the tailoring is what's taking up the most time.
Yeah, actually I was thinking the exact same thing. In this figure the suit is fundamental. In the prototype photos the fit of the pants looks great, but in the figure pictured with all the accessories it looks slightly different (especially at the bottom near the shoes). Anyway I doubt that they have photographed two different prototypes, so this effect may be due to the quality of the photo (or just my head wishing that it came out really perfect :rolleyes:)

80z1p6wc.jpg

This is the first 1/6 I've preordered. Always wanted to collect these. Any idea how giantoys does the preorders? I'm assuming I get an email.

This is the first 1/6 I've preordered. Always wanted to collect these. Any idea how giantoys does the preorders? I'm assuming I get an email.

Yeah they'll send you an email invoice for payment. The last couple times I got an invoice it was like 2 weeks or so before release, so it may not ship immediately when you get the email, but who knows.

Giantoy and OneSixthKit are two of the best places to buy these figures from by far. And depending on how you purchased it (full price vs down payment), you'll either get a shipping confirmation or an invoice. With my experience they both usually ship out a day or so after payment.

Nice. I wish MTTOYS gave an update on when they think it will be ready. Been trying to find something about it but it seems it launches when it launches. I've even been playing Hitman a ton because I'm so hyped to get the toy lol. Been playing these games since I was a kid

Back