Master Team 1/6 Hitman MTTOYS007

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitch1044

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
141722fts0clxd4atzfzni.jpg
141725btzw56rvr1rltn4f.jpg

141716gfssjd80w2uqz02f.jpg
141717nnbcm28mnr25nlmo.jpg

141721futfwlqiwuqqqcg7.jpg
141724pnzbbbiwbvbapnb6.jpg
141727jljnzvzn3p927lnn.jpg
141728hs55k8l8lg13f8kq.jpg
141729njwln22nn2ze922x.jpg

141715xnns2v55yoxxoex4.jpg

Are the gloves sculpted specifically sculpted to be gloves or are they painted hand sculpts??

I'll be grabbing this, no doubt about it, but I must say that's a rather disappointing lack of accessories he comes with, given all the potential options available. And the guns that are included are rather generic, too, unfortunately. And no fiber wire is borderline unforgivable.

At least he comes with a briefcase, and the figure itself looks great (even if I do prefer the more lean and angular likeness from earlier games, personally). Definitely going to have to tool him out better after he shows up, though. Ah well, at least it's reasonably priced.

Since his face seems to change a lot in the games, I'd say they got him (more or less) dead on.
As mentioned by Drake, not including the fiber wire does seem kinda dumb. Guess I'll have to make one myself, maybe using ultra thin fishing wire or something.

I'll be grabbing this, no doubt about it, but I must say that's a rather disappointing lack of accessories he comes with, given all the potential options available. And the guns that are included are rather generic, too, unfortunately. And no fiber wire is borderline unforgivable.

At least he comes with a briefcase, and the figure itself looks great (even if I do prefer the more lean and angular likeness from earlier games, personally). Definitely going to have to tool him out better after he shows up, though. Ah well, at least it's reasonably priced.
Yeah fibre wire and dual silver ballers just iconic, they need to be included.

I am pretty sure this figure is based on the most recent hitman trilogy of games so i can forgive the lack of silver ballers but agree the fibre wire should have been included! they also should have included an alternate longer jacket with the collar turned up so you can recreate the hitman 3 box look.

Those games have various iterations of the signature 47 suit that minor slightly so not having interchangeable parts to create multiple variations is a massive missed opportunity imo.

as for the weapons included and head sculpt i think they are pretty spot on to that trilogy games of games. so all in all i think it's a pretty solid release.

I am pretty sure this figure is based on the most recent hitman trilogy of games so i can forgive the lack of silver ballers but agree the fibre wire should have been included! they also should have included an alternate longer jacket with the collar turned up so you can recreate the hitman 3 box look.

Those games have various iterations of the signature 47 suit that minor slightly so not having interchangeable parts to create multiple variations is a massive missed opportunity imo.

as for the weapons included and head sculpt i think they are pretty spot on to that trilogy games of games. so all in all i think it's a pretty solid release.
Silver Ballers are in the new trilogy, you just cant dual wield them.

Actually, and just for the record, neither of the guns included look like any of the guns featured in the new trilogy: Hitman Trilogy guns

They're fine, they do the job, but they certainly aren't strictly accurate to the games, they're just (appropriate enough) stock guns. :cool:

Wow, yeah I think this looks great overall. I almost bought the other figure several times. Glad I didn't.

It does look cool. (Though is it weird I would have preferred a Timothy Olyphant likeness…?)
I'm thought the Olyphant figure was still available on eBay, but I couldn't find it. It didn't have a great likeness anyway.

Yeah agree, should have had the fiber wire. I guess that might be a pain to do well. Have two hands linked with a thread between them, unless it was a stiff piece of metal wire, it might be hard to manufacture.

And there's this head on eBay: 1/6 Scale Hitman Killer Head Sculpt Male Head FIT 12" Action Figure | eBay

Silverballers would've been nice!

Even with that, I'm still happy to have a pretty good looking rendition of the character coming. One of the only games I've really played a lot in the last 5 years.

Silver Ballers are in the new trilogy, you just cant dual wield them.
Yeh they are in the game but they aren't the standard default pistol for 47 in those games, they are an unlockable alternative that aren't easy to unlock. i played through all the games once casually and i don't think i unlocked them.
So as cool as having the iconic Silver Ballers would be, i am not gonna hold that against the figure.

Actually, and just for the record, neither of the guns included look like any of the guns featured in the new trilogy: Hitman Trilogy guns

They're fine, they do the job, but they certainly aren't strictly accurate to the games, they're just (appropriate enough) stock guns. :cool:
Just doubled checked since i didn't use the sniper often but your right!

i think the pistol is pretty accurate, but the sniper totally isn't unless it was in Hitman 3 and the list's haven't been updated yet.

tho i am unlikely to pose him with the sniper anyway.

This one is a must have for me. Kind of bummed about the weapons though.. Silverballers, fiber wire, and a syringe would have been good enough for me.

sold my custom agent 47 last time, many years ago, this one came out really late in the game. i wonder how much it will be, probably same as TLOU or even more lol.

Back