Master Team 1/6 Hitman MTTOYS007

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paid my invoice from Giantoy. Looking forward to getting this guy (but I’m having a custom Timothy Olyphant head made for it — already underway; the timing is ironic).

Based on everything I've seen so far, I couldn't be happier with the face. They've captured the essence of 47 perfectly in that sculpt.

Just noticed the review is up and my word, I'm just loving that head sculpt SO much. It looks even better in the video. To me, that absolutely looks like 47 and I cannot wait to get the figure in hand. I love that this is a simple release with limited (but high quality) accessories. Apart from the black part on the tie collar, the outfit is great and looks like it fits the character body really well. Master Team has done an amazing job!

Last edited:
Everything about this figure is awesome. I just expected a couple accessories but instead they surprised us and gave us the Fiber Wire and binoculars etc. Definitely one of my favorites already! The box is also pretty cool.

I may get this one, always enjoyed the Hitman games.

The Master Team director actually packed all the figures himself at home because of Covid and high factory costs so that's why everything is in bags but overall it's another solid release from them, suit could maybe be a little better but with a bit of futzing and nice posing it should look pretty good on the shelf.

While I'm not a huge fan of the game series, I think figure looks absolutely amazing,so ordered him from Kit while it is still available, might go back to the games, I haven't played recent ones. Face is super handsome and looks exactly like the game, great job!

The headsculpt is great! I just wish the rest of the figure was that good. Deciding if I want to keep my order.

While I'm not a huge fan of the game series, I think figure looks absolutely amazing,so ordered him from Kit while it is still available, might go back to the games, I haven't played recent ones. Face is super handsome and looks exactly like the game, great job!
The newer games do feel a bit bland on the story side, but the level design has always been top notch. Though Blood Money and Absolution were my favorite of the series. Blood Money was a blast!

oHEByPh.jpg

tGZSfZR.jpg
wIce9PW.jpg

pQ2W12A.jpg

Got him in yesterday from OSK. It's pretty great overall for the cost and what it comes with. The shirt/tie could be a little better around the neck, that's the only soft goods thing I would change cause the suit looks and fits nice otherwise. I'm guessing maybe they went with a larger shirt to allow for articulation, but it's just very large in the neck area. I like that the briefcase opens and can actually fit stuff inside. The pistol looks a little too small when placed in his hands, so I opted to put it in there. Also I'm glad they included the fiber wire but none of the hands can really hold it correctly.

Does anyone know what the larger rod and smaller plastic thing next to it are? I thought it was another sniper barrel or something but it's tapered so that didn't make sense. The smaller plastic thing almost looks like a barrel cleaner or something.

But overall it's great like I said, the sculpt is really nice and crisp with good paint.

oHEByPh.jpg

tGZSfZR.jpg
wIce9PW.jpg

pQ2W12A.jpg

Got him in yesterday from OSK. It's pretty great overall for the cost and what it comes with. The shirt/tie could be a little better around the neck, that's the only soft goods thing I would change cause the suit looks and fits nice otherwise. I'm guessing maybe they went with a larger shirt to allow for articulation, but it's just very large in the neck area. I like that the briefcase opens and can actually fit stuff inside. The pistol looks a little too small when placed in his hands, so I opted to put it in there. Also I'm glad they included the fiber wire but none of the hands can really hold it correctly.

Does anyone know what the larger rod and smaller plastic thing next to it are? I thought it was another sniper barrel or something but it's tapered so that didn't make sense. The smaller plastic thing almost looks like a barrel cleaner or something.

But overall it's great like I said, the sculpt is really nice and crisp with good paint.
Got mine today as well. I’m not sure what that small thing is (I didn’t get one). I got the tube too, I think it’s an extended barrel for the rifle. Maybe meant to fit a suppressor?

Did yours come with spare wrist pegs as well? Mine didn’t lol

Last edited:
51A471E2-743F-445B-8028-B628FD078454.jpeg

Great figure for the price!

I do like the rifle and sculpt the most out of this set.

I did swap out the body on mine as I feel like the suit is too baggy on the stock body. Even with the swap the sleeves are a bit too long but presentable to me..

I've owned a lot of collectibles over the years, but this is the first time I've referred to one as 'handsome.' A figure has no business being this good looking! I know 47 is a dashing fella in the latest games, but until now, nobody has been able to capture his appearance so well in figure form. I'm so happy with him! His clothes are definitely on the large side, but it's not a big deal. The amazing face more than makes up for it.

PXL_20220429_023825851.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220429_023958790.PORTRAIT.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine today as well. I’m not sure what that small thing is (I didn’t get one). I got the tube too, I think it’s an extended barrel for the rifle. Maybe meant to fit a suppressor?

Did yours come with spare wrist pegs as well? Mine didn’t lol

Yeah I had the extra pegs in the box. I like how your's looks, maybe I'll do a body swap in the future. I didn't realize you could have all the attachments on the sniper rifle like you're showing, looks great!

Back