Mass Effect 3 - Commander Shepard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pose looks a little better in Sideshow's pics, but I'm still not a big fan of it. And I find the base a bit of an eyesore to be honest.

I might order anyway though, as I really want other Mass Effect statues to be made, so I want this one to do well.

Pose looks a little better in Sideshow's pics, but I'm still not a big fan of it. And I find the base a bit of an eyesore to be honest.

I might order anyway though, as I really want other Mass Effect statues to be made, so I want this one to do well.

the base probably isnt as bright when not lit up, but this is a colorful video game character not a dark/grim statue, so it isnt too bad imo.

man, sideshow is going to go places with gaming licences, WOW, Halo, mass effect, GOW.. i wish i could afford this line as well, the gen which played this games once must have reached the stage where they can afford these collectibles now just like most of us are from the comic mad generation

I think it looks pretty good for what it is. And I don't mind the pose. It just looks like he means business and is in the process of approaching something without fear, to kick some ass.

Congrats to all who have ordered!!

This is definitely on my radar, just not when i've got 1:4 Batman per orders left right and centre :lol

if I didn't have so much on order right now I would order the ex but if it's available a month or two down the road I may have to pick him up

Good lord... I was hoping June or July 2013.

This is ridiculous. Obviously there is no way I can have everything I want here... Hell the Sauron PF is incomming too.

Oh well I used up my one time courtesy to transfer my NRD. Dropped my Spider-Woman PF pre-order. Shame but Mass Effect > Spider-Woman

Well they didn't exactly transfer my NRD. They put it on the balance and charged me a new NRD for Shepard. Essentially I owe ~280 on Shepard now. Better to front load a little in the end as I have some money now but will be tight as hell come 1st quarter 2013.

Sort of off topic but still related. I asked sideshow on twitter

@collectsideshow @bioware Since you have a manshep tag on there, does this mean we'll see a femshep as well?

and they responded

@rustytristane I will neither confirm nor deny...does that help? ;) ~M

Back