Mass Effect 3 - Commander Shepard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mister Ski

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=37865&ref=home_upcoming

070612bioware.jpg

it looks great , too many great pf's coming out. If only money grew on trees

I must own this. Default Sheploo for the win.

Maybe it'll come with an extra helmeted head for people who made custom Sheps.

so cool !! just need to convert it to my code to make it look like my character ! :D

This is looking awesome so far. Can't wait to see the pose.

Man, three PFs that I want are announced/shown. I need to be careful :lol

With all of the marketing from the first Mass Effect, I've played my entire character through all three games as default Shep, so this is especially awesome to me.

Looks nice, but considering I never played a male Shep, its a disappointingly easy pass for me. If they come out with a FemShep PF, even though it would have be the deafult one, I'd still be all over it.

I'd love to see a whole line of these - FemShep, Garrus, Mordin, Thane, Miranda, etc. - but Sheploo is one I'd only buy if I knew others were coming, primarily because he's the one character I have no personal attachment to, as I'm a (customised) FemShep player. Looks good though.

And surely he has to have a helmeted change-o-head, so that customised male shep players can display him helmet on and imagine him as their personal Shepard...

HOLYYYY...I didnt see this coming.
Ung...I wish it was 1/6 though. I want this badly but aside from the few 1/4 I have, I gave up on this size and sticking to 1/6. :gah:

AMAZING news!! Instant buy, couldnt be happier. Male Shepard all the way. I played both male en female from beginning till end but this is how Shepard should and will be remembered.. :yess: :yess:

Back