Mass Effect 3 - Commander Shepard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Legion PF with light-up fiber optics within would be pretty awesome.

Mass effect was so awesome. My favorite gaming franchise this gen. I've loved bioware since baldurs gate.

Even though I think the pose on this statue sucks I can live with it.

Naturally I'd like the whole team, but if I could only have two more it would be Liara and Garrus to stand side by side with Shepard.

lol love the Illusive Man idea !
Funny that no one has suggested it before. All of us are like, holy crap, I would so buy that!! :D

I would of much rather seen a renegade light up additional head as the exclusive. Turn the lights off and you can see his eyes and scars glowing orange. The helmets cool and all, but I went without helmets just so I could see his scars and eyes glowing.

I can't wait for this! I've been waiting for years! Awesome release, think I'll get the exclusive if it's still available when I have some monies.

I can't decide if I want this or not - I always played a femshep. Is there any word on SS doing a femshep?

They threw out a "we can neither confirm or deny' type response on the twitter feed when asked about the possibility of a FemShep being made. So you can read into that what you will.

Personally, I think if they continue to make statues beyond Thane then there's a pretty good chance, but with Sideshow's often limited attention span as far as a lot of licenses go, who knows?

I'd definitely be down for a FemShep though.

I'd buy a FemShep day 1. Aside her, I doubt I will get any of the other characters. As much as I adore the series, I actually wouldn't buy characters that I didn't have any connection to, such as Thane or Legion. Garrus is probably the only other one I would consider buying out of the squadmates (maybe Tali but really slim chances).

I need a Liara, Thane and Garrus .... Miranda would be nice to, and EDI and .... need them all. But like SS has the habbit to complete lines ... not gonna happen :(

Well we can't expect Sideshow to build like 20 statues covering every main and supporting character from the 3 games. And the majority of them aren't going to sell in high numbers.

But a couple of the more popular supporting team mates would be nice.

Well we can't expect Sideshow to build like 20 statues covering every main and supporting character from the 3 games. And the majority of them aren't going to sell in high numbers.

But a couple of the more popular supporting team mates would be nice.

I would not buy a Shepard PFF unless they did a switch-out portrait based on my design from the games. Yeah, it's selfish, but the Commander Shepard they have isn't mine.

Now Garrus on the other hand... I'd purchase a Garrus PFF day one. I thought he was the best character in all of the Mass Effect universe.

I would not buy a Shepard PFF unless they did a switch-out portrait based on my design from the games. Yeah, it's selfish, but the Commander Shepard they have isn't mine.

When I first played Mass Effect 1 I thought to myself, in 6 years time they may make a Premifum format statue of Shepard so its best I use the default version.

People said I was crazy BUT WHO IS LAUGHING NOW !!! :rotfl

Back