Marvel's Wanda Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This weekly release sucks and is ruining what is otherwise a really well written show

Binging this would have been spectacular

I think it makes sense to keep it weekly. People can hop on board without getting too many spoilers. For a subscription series, this allows the series to earn more and more hype, and have more people tuning in now.

While most people would behave, there would be enough people posting spoilers if you released the whole season at once, and it would take away the fun of watching it for people who couldn't watch it the first few days it came out.

Movie trailers nowadays already do a good enough job of giving away a plot.

3624EE30-422F-4807-90C9-E626C481BFCD.jpg

Will her cosmic radiation create the F4 in this

Will the engineer be RR who gets hit by that radiation

If JK is that engineer that will be insane

But who is the mystery witness from E1

Why didn’t Wanda feel Vision passing through the barrier why did she need her son

Also when Vision started deteriorating they should’ve had his hole in his forehead be the first thing to show it was a missed opportunity

Why didn’t Wanda feel Vision passing through the barrier why did she need her son

Also when Vision started deteriorating they should’ve had his hole in his forehead be the first thing to show it was a missed opportunity

Because I don't think she can control him. Vision also states that they are usually of "one mind", but that seems to not be the case anymore.

I think not showing the hole on his forehead is a deliberate thing. Just like how "Pietro" suddenly showed up with bullet holes (when he is definitely not "the Pietro" from AoU), I think Vision showing up as his corpse is all in Wanda's mind. The reality is probably something else.

Why didn?t Wanda feel Vision passing through the barrier why did she need her son

Also when Vision started deteriorating they should?ve had his hole in his forehead be the first thing to show it was a missed opportunity

She didn't sense Monica coming through the first time, so why would she be able to sense someone leaving? Agnes says that nobody can even think about leaving anyway. Wanda is always surprised at the level of control Vision shows over himself.

Well it seems like she actually fixed his body somehow though, and implanted a substitue stone that is powered by her and the Hex, so no hole. I think the zombie version of him was just her remembering reality.

She didn't sense Monica coming through the first time, so why would she be able to sense someone leaving? Agnes says that nobody can even think about leaving anyway. Wanda is always surprised at the level of control Vision shows over himself.

Well it seems like she actually fixed his body somehow though, and implanted a substitue stone that is powered by her and the Hex, so no hole. I think the zombie version of him was just her remembering reality.

Ohhh gotchya

Thank you :hi5:

I’m so glad this show has proven me wrong. I was all but ready to drop Diz+ after the first episode and just pick it back up for Mando later. I think I could actually watch this from the beginning and enjoy it once the season is over. It’s really turned out to be an engaging and interesting series.

I’m so glad this show has proven me wrong. I was all but ready to drop Diz+ after the first episode and just pick it back up for Mando later. I think I could actually watch this from the beginning and enjoy it once the season is over. It’s really turned out to be an engaging and interesting series.

I still maintain that the first 2 episodes are pretty crap though. Didn't enjoy them at all. It started picking up once they introduced the real world aspects and Vision starting to realise the truth. I feel it would have been better as a binge show honestly.

I think whether or not the first 2 episodes end up as truly crap relies on how the final 3 episodes tie the entire series together. If they can't give a good enough reason for the entire series to begin in 50's sitcom-land, then yeah I would agree it is wasted time.

I still maintain that the first 2 episodes are pretty crap though. Didn't enjoy them at all. It started picking up once they introduced the real world aspects and Vision starting to realise the truth. I feel it would have been better as a binge show honestly.

See, I really liked the first 2 episodes a lot. But in hindsight, I realize the original twilight zone is one of my favorite shows. For me, the slow burn of what appears to be a normal town that slowly shows signs of something terribly wrong is intriguing.

The real world aspects have been necessary, but are def. the weaker parts of the show. The writing last episode for the real world parts were eyerolling bad ('I am also now a a master hacker','lets beat up some agents and not get heard.'

Starting off in the 50s doesn't have to make a ton of sense (other than Wanda might have watch a lot of old american TV as a child.) Creatively it was great, and better than 90% of the generic stuff out there. But we live in a world where people need to be hooked in the first 5 minutes.

Last edited:
See, I really liked the first 2 episodes a lot. But in hindsight, I realize the original twilight zone is one of my favorite shows. For me, the slow burn of what appears to be a normal town that slowly shows signs of something terribly wrong is intriguing.

The real world aspects have been cool, but are def. the weaker parts of the show. The writing last episode for the real world parts were eyerolling bad ('I am also now a a master hacker','lets beat up some agents and not get heard.')

I wasn't saying I prefer the real world aspects, but rather that the show started to pick up after they were introduced.

I wasn't saying I prefer the real world aspects, but rather that the show started to pick up after they were introduced.

I gotcha. It def. took a few episodes to know more about what was going on. From my viewpoint its sort of like a long Twilight Zone episode, where it starts of somewhat normal, and then more and more things enter the picture to break down the reality.

I think the first episodes are great in the context of the series, because its setting an atmosphere, so there is something valuable to deconstruct over time.

Back