Marvel's Wanda Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BD770581-8F3B-40BB-8367-4DC9EC6669FC.jpg

I kinda realize why this show isn?t landing for me.

I really hated all the shows they have lampooned so far.....

Bewitched , Brady Bunch, Full House . Malcom ....all were trash sitcoms to me. Intolerable to watch even a single episode.

So to spend half the episode copying the format gives me the same feeling. Trash. The 10 minutes of actual storytelling is good...in the end this entire season will be able to be compressed into a single 60 minute episode and you won?t miss a thing.

How about an episode where they parody the few shows over the past 50 years that were actually good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bewitched , Brady Bunch, Full House . Malcom ....all were trash sitcoms to me. Intolerable to watch even a single episode.

So to spend half the episode copying the format gives me the same feeling. Trash. The 10 minutes of actual storytelling is good...in the end this entire season will be able to be compressed into a single 60 minute episode and you won?t miss a thing.

How about an episode where they parody the few shows over the past 50 years that were actually good?

The first show they parodied was The **** Van Dyke Show, which was anything but trash. Did you miss that one? :D

This show is terrible and what a waste of a story . We could have used this story to the house of magneto and by extentsion introduce the mutants in the MCU.

It definitely feels like a copy of something a d a poor copy at that not mention that it sucha waste to see movie characters in a tv show

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They should do the best comedy show of all time, Married with Children!

I can't believe Kat Dennings as a scientist. I just can't.

I agree with you here, same with Randall Park as an FBI agent. There is something about the acting of these two... They actually feel like they are still part of a sitcom rather than playing a real scientist and an FBI agent. I wonder if that is deliberate...

That ending can't happen! It would change everything as we know it?

What kind of a witch is she anyway? Why isn't she with Dr. Strange instead of that purple Steely Dan?

We finally get a mid-credit scene. Episode is slightly longer than the usual 30mins runtime. They said the entire run of this show is around 9h so the final 3 episodes should turn out longer (which is a good thing).

Everything is starting to fall into place.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I haven't watched any new sitcoms in quite a long time so it looks like they've officially reached the point in this newest episode where I'm no longer familiar with which show they're spoofing.

Gotta say that it's not nearly as much fun when you don't get the reference.

Not the best episode, but is needed to likely set-up the finale.

Interesting that effectively
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back