Marvel's Wanda Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

This show is quickly becoming SHIELD levels of bad :gah:

The gimmick of era television is extremely wafer thin, the fact that this whole "mystery" of what's happening has lasted this long is baffling when we all knew Agatha was the villain. The pacing and the length of the episodes are all over the place. They've given too much to two bit-part uninteresting and goofy characters.

The SWORD agent now having blue powers, the most generic looking power you can imagine, with incredibly bad writing (she gets through the Hex just because she decides that she can now? Sure her genetic DNA is being rewritten is the explanation, but Agatha or Wanda has made that so, how, why? Other things get turned into clowns and different styled cars, she gets turned into a superhero? Makes zero sense).

Once the gimmick wears off the show really is spread as thin as the peanut butter on my toast in the morning...

This show is quickly becoming SHIELD levels of bad :gah:

The gimmick of era television is extremely wafer thin, the fact that this whole "mystery" of what's happening has lasted this long is baffling when we all knew Agatha was the villain. The pacing and the length of the episodes are all over the place. They've given too much to two bit-part uninteresting and goofy characters.

The SWORD agent now having blue powers, the most generic looking power you can imagine, with incredibly bad writing (she gets through the Hex just because she decides that she can now? Sure her genetic DNA is being rewritten is the explanation, but Agatha or Wanda has made that so, how, why? Other things get turned into clowns and different styled cars, she gets turned into a superhero? Makes zero sense).

Once the gimmick wears off the show really is spread as thin as the peanut butter on my toast in the morning...

This show never interested me. I am only interested in how it leads to my boy Dr. Strange's sequel. Wanda and Vision are forgettable to me. Maybe DS2 will raise my interest in her.

:drool

02645488-68B6-48DB-B728-F21ADC99F094.jpg

It's so such a week story. Either they do like watchman were it's all actually good. Or thrbcan dislike totally strange like legion on fx .

And they want to force us to watch this before we watch the DR strange movie sequel ridiculous.

I really want to see to see the falcon and winter solider before I can judge how these marvel tv shows are stacking up.

Even mandalorian was good but I had some filler episodes and pacing issues.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Can I gather the DC TV universe's supremacy is safe, for now?
Best believe it Marvel Is all about risk avoidance there was no way this show was going to be anything but mediocre. You need to be risky and to really tell the story they want.

Better show have done this type of story and done it better.

Plus this show probably only exists as an advertisement for the dr starnge sequel were they leave it on cliff hanger and to be concluded dr strange sequel. I so bored with it. Its probably because they did a strange adaptation of the house of m house of m would have been the way to introduce mutants in to the MCU. Not this crap.

And they idea of a shared multiverse is great for a cartoon I think it's a terrible idea for a long established movie. The reason it worked for the spiderman cartoon is how they introduced it it's our first interaction with miles Morales but you try to do that in a movie universe 10 movies in to it's going to be jarring. It's bad enough when they recast.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ok ...watched newest episode. Think I'm done. Olsen is highly watchable...but the show is poor at best.

Back