Premium Format Marvel vs DC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was going to get the recently announced Joker PF and was wondering who else that is a die hard Marvel collector is looking at getting the first in the line of the DC/SSC PF line

Damn, :gah: tried to do a poll but it didn't take. oh well :dunno

Though I'm getting this one, I think I'm going to stick to the main characters. :lecture

I'll probably order Joker just because I want the Batman PF, and once that comes out, I'll probably want to buy the Joker...even though I don't really want it as of now. :lol

I like the Joker PF, but if I get this then I feel I'm only getting it to keep up with the Jones. And, as a collector you guys know that's a recipe for collection disaster.

It's the golden age for DC PFs. :lecture
Gonna try & get Batman's rogues gallery & most likely the Justice League heavy hitters.

What's the question again?

I'm primarily a Marvel collector only because there hasn't been much in the way of high end DC stuff I would collect beyond the Hot Toys movie figures. I love both companies' characters.

I'm probably gonna pass on Joker because my collection will focus more on the major heroes (JLA, Titans, maybe a couple JSAers if they ever get the PF treatment). It's something I would like to have, but considering the size and cost of these things, I've got to reign myself in a bit. Having said that, I can imagine some regret if we get rogues down the road I would buy such as Deathstroke, Scarecrow, and Reverse Flash. Then, I would like to have Joker, Luthor, and Darkseid as my rogue display with them.

I would love to get the joker piece. It was eye catching at comic-con but since I'm more a marvel guy and other license like LOTR take priority I'm gonna pass. Probably will kick myself in the ass for doing so though.

Marvel is and always will be my primary collection focus. However, I do plan on getting The Joker and a few select other PFs from the DC line - mainly the JL big guns.

I'm primarily a DC fan and love the characters, but I own most of the Marvel PFs. I've been waiting for some good high-end DC statues to come out, so when SSC got the DC license it was a collectors dream for me. I'm sure to pick up all the heavy hitters (JL senior members and core classic characters of course) and even the 12" figures.

Booo! Screw DC and their lame characters! :pfft:

Batman is the only character I would consider buying if I liked the look of the PF, just no interest in anyone else. Though it will never happen, I'd love to see a dio of Judge Dredd punching Batman.

I'm hoping the Sideshow plans ahead though. Like say the Harley Quinn PF, hope it matches/compliments the Joker PF or an Ivy PF.

gothsirens-e1302824751133.jpg%3Fw%3D300%26h%3D237

So much badassery in so many levels! Would looks so fantasstic together, cheek to perfect cheek...

I mean side by side! :slap

I've been dying for high end DC pieces from Sideshow for years. I have 90% Marvel PFs and will effectively put DC over Marvel until I hit the major characters. I will be ordering Joker and that PF will trump anything Marvel on my order queue.

Instant purchase for me. I'm not sure how many DC pieces I will get, but if SS starts doing all of the Batman villians I'm in trouble.
Imagine Bane :thud:

Luthor, and Darkseid as my rogue display with them.

Damn, I want a Darkseid.:thud:

I would love to get the joker piece. It was eye catching at comic-con but since I'm more a marvel guy and other license like LOTR take priority I'm gonna pass. Probably will kick myself in the ass for doing so though.

Don't let this become your next Dr. Doom PF, Josh. :lol

Back