Premium Format Marvel vs DC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm a movie junkie as you can tell from the how many movies in the theaters have you seen thread I started. So most of those I'll be ordering on Blu so gotta be pick with other things.

Yeah, me too. I could watch the LOTR Trology all together and not blink an eye. :lol

I just speny $40 on the planet of the apes box set. the real hitch in all my plans is the wolverine LSF

That's a great set and even better price. :yess:

Yeah, great thing about watching them at home is you can pause and go. :lol

No problem. Pretty good deal for that set.

Just give me a Power Girl -AH style and I'm set.:wave

:yess:

Power_Girl_-_Adam_Hughes.jpg

:rock :drool :rock

Occasional bathroom break for the extended versions please. :lol

Thanks for the tip, I may purchase it right now. :D

last time we watched all of the extended versions it took all day, between bathroom breaks and lunch, supper etc. I think we started around9-10 in the morning, and finished around 10-11 at night. A great series to watch with the family imo. When everyones in the mood that is.

last time we watched all of the extended versions it took all day, between bathroom breaks and lunch, supper etc. I think we started around9-10 in the morning, and finished around 10-11 at night. A great series to watch with the family imo. When everyones in the mood that is.

*pizza, popcorn, cool beverage and bathroom required* ;)

If the Joker was fully sculpted i would put an order in.
My first DC piece was the 1/4 Superman which JSA got comissioned a few years back.

Well just ordered the joker PF. Can't wait to see the next DC PF they have lined up. And I'm still hoping for some Xmen villian PF's!

Well just ordered the joker PF. Can't wait to see the next DC PF they have lined up. And I'm still hoping for some Xmen villian PF's!

Rumor mill is Flash and Poison Ivy. Not sure how accurate that is tho.

oh i see that ssc is up to their old tricks, without putting as ES on this one. Can't say I blame them though being that this is the first DC piece and a heavy hitter at that.

Back