Premium Format Marvel vs DC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imho the DC universe has potential for great figures...

Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, Lobo.... the whole Justice League of America :gah:

And there are so "nice" villains: Darkseid, Doomsday, Bane and so on :yess:

I'd take a handful of batman villains, a green lantern, superman, powergirl and that'd be it for me, IMO marvel has a much much bigger stable of known characters, where as DC has Bats Superman and that really it for the big boys.

You just gotta look at the movies made, other than the new green lantern mostly every film is either batman or superman, where as marvel has a large variety.

Batman n Joker, Superman n Darkseid, Supergirl, and Wonder Woman. Maybe Flash, Brainiac?

Definitely the first 4.

Problem is there is so much good stuff coming out now by SSC (DC) and Hot Toys, I just can't afford everything. I've become a focused collector not by choice but by finances. :lol

Yeah, this Comic-Con really added so many great items to a large list of already fantastic items on my PO list. Some things I might have wanted won't make the list or I'll have to figure out how to get later.

I think it's north of $700 on eBay. I may be wrong though.
$700 feels like more of a price for the regular. I would figure an Ex. could go for $800-900 without much trouble.

--edit: I just checked recently ended auctions, and regulars have sold from $750-900 (though shills might have been involved with the $900 auction). No Ex.'s to compare it to, but I suspect my intuition is right. You could probably find someone to bite for $1,000 if you were selling.

$700 feels like more of a price for the regular. I would figure an Ex. could go for $800-900 without much trouble.

--edit: I just checked recently ended auctions, and regulars have sold from $750-900 (though shills might have been involved with the $900 auction). No Ex.'s to compare it to, but I suspect my intuition is right. You could probably find someone to bite for $1,000 if you were selling.

great! thanks for the info:wink1:

Yeah, this Comic-Con really added so many great items to a large list of already fantastic items on my PO list. Some things I might have wanted won't make the list or I'll have to figure out how to get later.

Sadly, I'm just going to pass on some items in the hopes of getting it down the road. :(

Batman, Catwoman (AH! style), Green Lantern, Superman, Supergirl & Wonder Woman.

If Sideshow does an entire line of AH!...I'm doomed. :panic:

Just give me a Power Girl -AH style and I'm set.:wave

Thats what I'm gonna have to do as well. :( Between this stuff, video games, and movies just can't get it all now.

Yeah, I'm a movie junkie as you can tell from the how many movies in the theaters have you seen thread I started. So most of those I'll be ordering on Blu so gotta be pick with other things.

Yeah, I'm a movie junkie as you can tell from the how many movies in the theaters have you seen thread I started. So most of those I'll be ordering on Blu so gotta be pick with other things.

I just speny $40 on the planet of the apes box set. the real hitch in all my plans is the wolverine LSF

Yeah, I see its back to that price. I better grab it before it goes back up again. Thats a nice piece! If I had the room for a LSF it would be one I'd consider.

Id be more inclined to buy a statue of the liklieness of the movie characters ie-Danny Devito as Penguin, Michelle as Catwoman, Michael Keaton Bruce Wayne/Batman.

The PFs from DC that Im interested in most would be a Harley Quinn, Joker, Batman and maybe Scarecrow... Two Face depending on how demented.

Other than that Im sticking with Thundercats and Marvel Comics with occasional Hot Toy.

This Harley Quinn by DCD looks awesome. Its the epitomy of Harley.

DCC11295.jpg

Last edited:
Back