Premium Format Marvel vs DC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really hope the new superman movie brings that franchise back. He's..or was.. one of the most iconic superheroes in the past decades but is sadly less popular now than the likes of ironman and the avengers, due to the horrible remake and lack of new movies.

ironman was nothing in the old days, just a regular toon in the comics. Now he's like the king of superheroes due to the movie franchise.

Meanwhile superman continues to lose "market share". Sad! Get your acts together DC! you did it with batman, now it's superman's turn.

i am in for all dc villains!they kick ass!
ss saved me a lot od money with the 1:5 comiquettes

i am in for all dc villains!they kick ass!
ss saved me a lot od money with the 1:5 comiquettes

Yeah I saved a ton of money on those as well which would have otherwise been spent if they were 1/4 scale. :yess::hi5:

The aftermarket on this piece is going to hit legendary status. When you take in account this is Sideshow 1st ever DC statue release EVER...

MONEY IN THE BANK!

Don't collect DC but I sure will be keeping this for bait down the road A-LA what I did with my VENOM's comi's...:yess:

how are you all so sure that joker will skyrocket???i understand that it's the first dc piece but i dont think that the first disney piece is selling fot 1000+..

Yeah I saved a ton of money on those as well which would have otherwise been spent if they were 1/4 scale. :yess::hi5:

and with the not so interested,at least for me,pfs i have saved over a fortune!
but i think those savings will go to the hulk legendary so...
broke again

how are you all so sure that joker will skyrocket???i understand that it's the first dc piece but i dont think that the first disney piece is selling fot 1000+..

All you have to do is read the Joker thread and the writing is on the wall. If you don't think so, then that's you and we'll see once again.

All you have to do is read the Joker thread and the writing is on the wall. If you don't think so, then that's you and we'll see once again.

i am sorry ,i didnt mean to offence you..i just was curious ...
sorry for the misunderstanding...

i am sorry ,i didnt mean to offence you..i just was curious ...
sorry for the misunderstanding...

There was no offense taken.

Just if your read the Disney thread it read nothing like the Joker thread. Now with a 16 hr sellout with the NRD that's another great sign this is going to be a good one to have for bait in the future. Mark my word...:dance

There was no offense taken.

Just if your read the Disney thread it read nothing like the Joker thread. Now with a 16 hr sellout with the NRD that's another great sign this is going to be a good one to have for bait in the future. Mark my word...:dance

i will.i have the ex on preorder!!hopefully turns out good!:peace

:yess:

Power_Girl_-_Adam_Hughes.jpg

:rock :drool :rock

:lecture Consider it sold on buxom qualities only! :lecture

Back