Marvel Studios - She Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a nanotech lawyer suit that is just black …ridiculous even for MCU :lol
Funny enough, I think they pitched that's what Tony was using to keep his suits smooth under the Iron Man suits.
screen-shot-2017-03-28-at-93000-ampng.png

When Peter removes his nano-costume, his suit is a wrinkled mess...
2001c467609c7597020dc61e006ef622e1bfd36c.gifv

Funny enough, I think they pitched that's what Tony was using to keep his suits smooth under the Iron Man suits.
screen-shot-2017-03-28-at-93000-ampng.png

When Peter removes his nano-costume, his suit is a wrinkled mess...
2001c467609c7597020dc61e006ef622e1bfd36c.gifv
True but Peter and Tony were still themselves under the clothes and nanotechnology ..freakin Jen transforms in her body mass :lol

I have to say, I really liked that second trailer. (Liked the first one as well, btw). This might be my most anticipated show for the moment. I think it looks really fun. The talking to the viewer bit reminds me of Malcolm in the Middle.
Definitely looking forward to watching this!

It looks fun. The MCU world truly feels like a live action comic with all those characters coexisting.

Of course, the show makes HULK look weak and pathetic, but that was to be expected, since HULK died many years ago in the MCU.
It seems that Phase IV was so comedic and light hearted ..I was worried they were going to focus too much on that ..but now Phase 5 and 6 look like we are going to get some intense storylines

She Hulk has a big hurdle to get over. She's a full CG human with green skin. Being a woman with softer and more subtle features makes it even harder. Hulk gets away with it better because his features are exaggerated.

She Hulk has a big hurdle to get over. She's a full CG human with green skin. Being a woman with softer and more subtle features makes it even harder. Hulk gets away with it better because his features are exaggerated.
Umm there is no “softer” Hulk than this emasculated gimp we have in the MCU.

It looks fun. The MCU world truly feels like a live action comic with all those characters coexisting.

Of course, the show makes HULK look weak and pathetic, but that was to be expected, since HULK died many years ago in the MCU.
I feel like I’m the only one who ever read comics. There are multiple types of Hulk forms and Professor Hulk was one of the weakest. He got tossed around by Spider-man and Captain America, lost to Superman, and invented gadgets and weaponry to help where his strength failed. And it was still stronger than his gray form.

I feel like I’m the only one who ever read comics. There are multiple types of Hulk forms and Professor Hulk was one of the weakest. He got tossed around by Spider-man and Captain America, lost to Superman, and invented gadgets and weaponry to help where his strength failed. And it was still stronger than his gray form.
I'm not too familiar with the comics, but seeing She-Hulk being better at things than Hulk doesn't bother me.
It's all in the approach. She-Hulk seems to be kind of a goofball and Hulk is taking teaching her to be a Hulk very seriously. Her being better at things works for comedic purposes.

Also, I never figured Professor Hulk being the strongest version of the character. Maybe this show will somehow bring back the regular Hulk.

Back