Marvel Studios - She Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway the ranking goes

1) Moon Knight/Loki/Hawkeye
2) What If/She Hulk/Falcon/Ms Marvel
3) WandaVision

They’re all bad though.
My ranking would be:

1. WandaVision / She-Hulk / Loki
2. Hawkeye
3. Falcon & Winter Soldier
4 What If
5. Moon Knight

Haven't watched Ms. Marvel yet.

MCU Hulk has had it way too easy. Especially since he's been an annoying grinning, taco-eating bore.

Comics Hulk was tragic. There's no happy ending for him. All roads lead to misery.

In Hulk: The End, he's the last living thing on Earth after the nuclear apocalypse. Just him and the bugs. Banner desperately wants to die, but Hulk won't let him. MCU Hulk has never had even an ounce of that kind of pathos.

View attachment 602706
A Hulk's (and some bugs') life?... Would you sprinkle some comedy on top of that or is it already a fun enough concept as is?

Mostly enjoyed the previous episodes but this one jumped the shark that jumped over the other shark which in turn also jumped over another shark. Meh.

Also, Charlie's comb over can only last for so long. Either they resort to a wig, get him a hair transplant, or just shave it all off.

Also, Charlie's comb over can only last for so long. Either they resort to a wig, get him a hair transplant, or just shave it all off.
daredevil-05-thumb-500x500_c.jpg

Eh, if we still got Cavill Superman with his prominent widow's peak, we'll be fine.

There's a theory out there that K.E.V.I.N. is a Kang creation (aesthetic does fit the robots shown in the TVA). That would be an interesting link to the current larger story arc.

daredevil-05-thumb-500x500_c.jpg

Eh, if we still got Cavill Superman with his prominent widow's peak, we'll be fine.

Cavill's hairline is also high but not to Charlie's level. I saw this behind the scenes with him playing table tennis with the actor that played Todd, and with the side profile, it's already reaching past the back half of his head. Hiddleston and Cumberbatch wear wigs and seems to turn out good for the most part.

I definitely enjoyed the finale and got a real kick out of the equal opportunity roasting of She-Hulk, online critics, the MCU's "formula," and Feige himself. Her bursting out of the Disney+ home screen was icing on the cake, lol.
I almost went for my tv control lol

Reminded me of Metal Gear Solid 1 when psychomantis took over your Playstation 1 controller lol

Reminded me of Metal Gear Solid 1 when psychomantis took over your Playstation 1 controller lol
I will admit, I reached out for my Chromecast's controller too. But the interface looked a tad different in the Chromecast so I was a bit confused. :lol

Haha, I thought that too!

Overall I enjoyed the series - only thing that marred it was the finale which after the shark-jump I was like, "Ehhh...what?"

I assume this was filmed and completed a while ago.. So weird that the whole point of the show was to go after the trolls... So did they purposefully put in things to bait the trolls?? Which came first the chicken or the egg?

Wish they spent more time telling a more solid story arc. If it had that I think I would think more highly of the show. As is I find no reason to ever watch it again. Maybe the first episode. I thought that one was best.

I assume this was filmed and completed a while ago.. So weird that the whole point of the show was to go after the trolls... So did they purposefully put in things to bait the trolls?? Which came first the chicken or the egg?
They announced the show and so many man-babies complained it was even going to exist they just used their own quotes in the show and predicted their unoriginal reactions.

My biggest issue with that is I just don’t think the trolls and haters were worth the attention. They’re low-hanging fruit, and I think She-Hulk deserves better antagonists than a group of incels.

They announced the show and so many man-babies complained it was even going to exist they just used their own quotes in the show and predicted their unoriginal reactions.

My biggest issue with that is I just don’t think the trolls and haters were worth the attention. They’re low-hanging fruit, and I think She-Hulk deserves better antagonists than a group of incels.

She deserves a better script than one AI generated with tweets too :lol

At least Maslany works well as She Hulk. Should be okay if she pops up elsewhere though I'm not sure where they'd want to use her next aside from a Daredevil cameo.

Back