Marvel Studios - She Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My god this just looks so bad.

Why not just make this show animated if your two main characters are going to be 100% CG?
Looks… fine… to me.

Most MCU affairs are CGI heavy. Pretty much every shot of Iron Man, Black Panther, and Spider-Man were just cartoon doubles. I’m used to it.

I'll be honest, I still am a bit baffled by the Hulk complaints. Three appearances ago, he was still savage as hell, but clearly evolving.
4b22a989078744f0bcc88f3e4675e1c5_1621439907595.gif

tumblr_pi6re9nGW91tm5qsyo2_500.gifv

AlarmedImpoliteJerboa-size_restricted.gif

He got rocked so hard by Thanos, it gave him an existential crisis that Banner pulled them both out of and gave us something different. Professor Hulk is straight out of the comics, and far from the "savage" version we had in stories for decades, but he works too.

Still weirds me out HE'S the hero that snaps everyone back into existence, the one who brought trillions back to life, and everyone just focuses on Tony's sacrifice.
hulk-professor-hulk.gif

Prof Hulk personality is a blip in the comics.

Without hulks massive strength and his child like anger then what makes him any different than banner in a Hulkbuster?

Nah this has gone on long enough. If it’s their goal to change him back then fine but personally I’m done with the Butt of the joke Hulk that the MCU has created

So Netflix has Daredevil for 4 years and uses all practical effects.

Disney puts him in his suit for one trailer and his first appearance is awful cgi flip

******* Disney

Attachments

• 676FF0BF-FFEC-47A6-B851-D230DBD3EBC9.gif
    676FF0BF-FFEC-47A6-B851-D230DBD3EBC9.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Snapping them away screwed up a lot too.

Though this did remind me of a classic…
0ceepz2tl9r81.jpg

It did. Nobody's denying that. The thing is maybe the Avengers/writers could have discussed the effects and process of having people instantly brought back after 5 years OR the writers could have shortened it to months.

Prof Hulk personality is a blip in the comics.

Without hulks massive strength and his child like anger then what makes him any different than banner in a Hulkbuster?

Nah this has gone on long enough. If it’s their goal to change him back then fine but personally I’m done with the Butt of the joke Hulk that the MCU has created
I wouldn’t call him a blip, per se. He lasted over 6 years uninterrupted, 10% of Hulk’s existence (and other forms like Joe Fixit also take up a chunk of his story).

But I get that Hulk hasn’t been an unstoppable monster for awhile. The Immortal Hulk run is a good example of what he could still become.

I liked that movie as a kid but I understand why it’s so hated. It takes forever for hulk to show up and the whole father son stuff was really boring. I think he might be the strongest hulk put on screen maybe. He got bigger the angrier he got. 08 hulk was just such a savage and rage full hulk that’s it’s a shame he was regressed to a lumbering ape man that runs away from fights .
Good movie but, not well paced. Directors always seem to want to build-up to seeing the character for the first time - that works for Batman but not the Hulk. Got to sprinkle the Hulk all throughout the movie because what is the number one thing people want to see? Hulk SMASH.

So Netflix has Daredevil for 4 years and uses all practical effects.

Disney puts him in his suit for one trailer and his first appearance is awful cgi flip

******* Disney
He’s gonna have unlimited stamina now and be knocking people out a single hit.

Good movie but, not well paced. Directors always seem to want to build-up to seeing the character for the first time - that works for Batman but not the Hulk. Got to sprinkle the Hulk all throughout the movie because what is the number one thing people want to see? Hulk SMASH.
I've always considered "Hulk" a classic, Universal Monster movie throw back where the fathers are the true monsters and it's more of a tragedy than a comic book movie. The scenes with Nolte I personally found riveting. I know I'm in the minority on this.:sneaky:

Back