Marvel Studios - Ms. Marvel series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the funny effects are little too much ..A little Diary of a Wimpy Kid overboard…but I can see the target audience eating this up with delight :lol

I see this gaining many young fans by SDCC this year

I would like to see a Ms Marvel/America Chavez team up in the future

It’s interesting how Captain Marvel is depicted in her old outfit in this ..I think this has to be after EG and the Blip because I don’ think anyone knew about Captain Marvel before EG:unsure:
Yeah there’s a tribute at the convention to Tony and Nat, so definitely after Endgame.

I thought it captured teen nerd goofiness perfectly. :lol
I thought we captured teen nerd goofiness perfectly?
Not maturing mentally or emotionally since our teen years is not the same thing. :rotfl

Coincidentally, my wife has often commented that I have 2 children while she has 3 lol...

Do you think the funny effects will become annoying after a few episodes but it really gives you that Disney Channel sitcom vibe at the same time
I've found them quite refreshing and very in keeping with Kamala's penchant for drifting off into fantasy land. But I can see them doing less of that as the show progresses and some serious plot points emerge.

Can’t believe Disney showed a high school girls locker room with young girls in there underwear and undressing. Not a big deal but still surprised they did that.
Yeah that was pretty surprising especially the Asian girl in the background with her underwear camel toe and cleavage but it was meant to show the dichotomy between modern western girls and Arab girls from families with strict rules so it served a purpose.

OK what I didn’t like…

The really forced opening narration by Kamala on how Captain Marvel took on Thanos and fought him in a manner beyond any other Avenger could muster up….

Oh please….such crap.

The ugly family attitude towards the guy giving her the road test.

She crashed into him and they were so rude to him, some family values.

Easy bracelet power cheapens superhero's as a whole.

I just don’t see myself taking her seriously as a superhero.

Anyways…

What I enjoyed.

The girl playing her is full of charisma like alot!

The vibe and tone of a live action spiderverse movie!

Best use of text messaging ever displayed on screen.

OK what I didn’t like…

The really forced opening narration by Kamala on how Captain Marvel took on Thanos and fought him in a manner beyond any other Avenger could muster up….

Oh please….such crap.

I just don’t see myself taking her seriously as a superhero.

Anyways…

What I enjoyed.

The vibe and tone of a live action spiderverse movie!

The family dynamic was extremely boring for a Disney project..but I feel they had to get it out of the way to display how Kamala is such a dreamer because her life is meh

It’s obvious the huge target demographic viewer they want to watch this show

The family dynamic was extremely boring for a Disney project..but I feel they had to get it out of the way to display how Kamala is such a dreamer because her life is meh

It’s obvious the huge target demographic viewer they want to watch this show
are me, Khev, Buff, Wor, JAWS, DiFabio, Turd and Talibane!

I had a really good time watching this. It really brought back a lot of memories growing up in a really conservative Asian family (my mother is and still is very conservative).

OK what I didn’t like…

Oh please….such crap.

I felt that was deliberate. She was a fangirl so her version of the story would have a Captain Marvel bias.

I think it's an Asian thing. The family (parents) will always try to defend their child, and then murder the child when they get home. :lol

Yeah I'm not a fan of this either. The effects of her power so far seem very cheap. Almost CW level IMO.

This was perfect casting IMO. Iman really did a good job.

That was indeed really fun! Overall I felt the direction here was very creative. Everything from her fantasy sequences to how once scene goes to the next was really good. Also, they did use some YouTube filmmaking tricks here to good effect helped link it more to the younger generation Kamala represents IMO.

Yeah except for that stupid “Ms Marvel punched Thanos like no other Avenger could!” line of dialogue.

Give me a break.

In the freaking movie Cap, Thor and IM punched him just as hard and more importantly she didn’t get any further with Thanos than they did.

Hell SW hurt him more than Danvers!

They all delayed him snapping equally.

Enough with the forced girl power crap we get it already.

Last edited:
Yeah except for that stupid “Ms Marvel punched Thanos like no other Avenger could!” line of dialogue.

Give me a break.

In the freaking movie Cap, Thor and IM punched him just as hard and more importantly she didn’t get any further with Thanos than they did.

Hell SW hurt him more than Danvers!

They all delayed him snapping equally.

Enough with the forced girl power crap we get it already.
Geeze, jye, chill. It's told from the viewpoint of a teenage fangirl. :lol

Lol guys the captain marvel hate needs to end. Zurdo aka Brie Larson will not be pleased. Let’s be honest. She hasn’t even had a huge impact on the mcu like everyone was fearing. People were so scared she was the new face of the mcu but that doesn’t really seem so evident anymore. Her next movie isn’t even a standalone movie it’s her and two other characters .

She didn’t even defeat thanos like people were so scared of happening . She threw some hits and hot knocked back. The mcu got the fox characters back who have a slew of strong female characters so I’m guessing captain marvel isn’t going to be as prominent as before now that they have storm.

I’d argue that storm is the most popular female marvel character . So yea the cap marvel hate isn’t necessary lol. The last thing she was in was Shang chi lol and puny Bruce banner got more lines then she did.

Lol guys the captain marvel hate needs to end. Zurdo aka Brie Larson will not be pleased. Let’s be honest. She hasn’t even had a huge impact on the mcu like everyone was fearing. People were so scared she was the new face of the mcu but that doesn’t really seem so evident anymore. Her next movie isn’t even a standalone movie it’s her and two other characters .

She didn’t even defeat thanos like people were so scared of happening . She threw some hits and hot knocked back. The mcu got the fox characters back who have a slew of strong female characters so I’m guessing captain marvel isn’t going to be as prominent as before now that they have storm.

I’d argue that storm is the most popular female marvel character . So yea the cap marvel hate isn’t necessary lol. The last thing she was in was Shang chi lol and puny Bruce banner got more lines then she did.
I don't get the hate. :huh

Do they, the haters, think gurls are icky and have cooties? :lol

Back