Marvel Studios - Ms. Marvel series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll watch this when I'm bored enough :lol

this-is-boring-im-bored-now.gif

For what the show is, it's really well done. Some of the graphics remind me of Into The Spider-Verse.
Iman Vellani (Kamala) is great, and seems to have a strong supporting cast around her. I'm not sure how much the character or storyline will appeal to the grumps around here, but it's a lighter take on the MCU.

Watched the first episode this morning, IMO it was a good start.

Since I sponsor a Comic Book Club at school and see it up close, I thought it captured teen nerd goofiness perfectly. :lol
That’s why I’m thinking Kenobi’s episode today was a basic plot one ..I think Disney wanted to showcase the Ms Marvel premiere instead.

Watching this… along with Shang Chi, DS2 , Eternals,etc

It really feels like a new era of the MCU :horror

I really thought it was going to be like a CW arrowverse show but instead it flowed like a really good quality MCU film concept like Spider-man in the MCU

I’m intrigued

Last edited:
Watching this… along with Shang Chi, DS2 , Eternals,etc

It really feels like a new era of the MCU :horror

I really thought it was going to be like a CW arrowverse show but instead it flowed like a really good quality MCU film concept like Spider-man in the MCU

I’m intrigued
That's the vibe I got from the episode as well.

That's the vibe I got from the episode as well.
I think the funny effects are little too much ..A little Diary of a Wimpy Kid overboard…but I can see the target audience eating this up with delight :lol

I see this gaining many young fans by SDCC this year

I would like to see a Ms Marvel/America Chavez team up in the future

It’s interesting how Captain Marvel is depicted in her old outfit in this ..I think this has to be after EG and the Blip because I don’ think anyone knew about Captain Marvel before EG:unsure:

Last edited:
I think the funny effects are little too much ..A little Diary of a Wimpy Kid overboard…but I can see the target audience eating this up with delight :lol

I see this gaining many young fans by SDCC this year

I would like to see a Ms Marvel/America Chavez team up in the future
My niece would love to see that and I wouldn't mind it either. :lol
It’s interesting how Captain Marvel is depicted in her old outfit in this ..I think this has to be after EG and the Blip because I don’ think anyone knew about Captain Marvel before EG:unsure:
I think you're right. :lecture

I didn’t know Iman’s back story..imagine being a true fan of Marvel..particularly a Ms Marvel comic fan and ending up being an actress for a MCU show.

I didn’t think this would ever happen, but from what I’ve seen so far..she was the right choice of a gamble of having a real fan star with no acting credits in a MCU production 😮

I didn’t know Iman’s back story..imagine being a true fan of Marvel..particularly a Ms Marvel comic fan and ending up being an actress for a MCU show.

I didn’t think this would ever happen, but from what I’ve seen so far..she was the right choice of a gamble of having a real fan star with no acting credits in a MCU production 😮
Yeah, I was surprised how well she fit the part for an actress with no prior experience.

Yeah, I was surprised how well she fit the part for an actress with no prior experience.
Do you think the funny effects will become annoying after a few episodes but it really gives you that Disney Channel sitcom vibe at the same time

Can’t believe Disney showed a high school girls locker room with young girls in there underwear and undressing. Not a big deal but still surprised they did that.

Back