Marvel Main Events (Spoilers) [Currently Heroic Age]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
calling it now, it's gonna be Fred Rodgers.

mister-rogers.jpg

He was a sniper in Nam, Mr. McFeely was his spotter.

What a strange spoiler!

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm trying to search around for info on "The Death of Ultimate Spider-Man" storyline. Is anything known beyond the official press release? That's all I can find with the googles. Somehow this ties in with Ultimate Avengers vs. New Ultimates?

Gimmick? Marvel setting up the end of the Ultimate universe? Reboot?

I'm trying to search around for info on "The Death of Ultimate Spider-Man" storyline. Is anything known beyond the official press release? That's all I can find with the googles. Somehow this ties in with Ultimate Avengers vs. New Ultimates?

Gimmick? Marvel setting up the end of the Ultimate universe? Reboot?

They already did the whole end of the Ultimate universe with Ultimatum which was terribly disappointing.

Gimmick? Reboot?

Unfortunately, Marvel is getting really bad about this. Civil War and World War Hulk were great, but so many of their other stories are designed to spur sales just so they can retcon it a year later. Think Spiderman One-More-Day, Death of Captain America, and Secret Invasion...I am sure the death of a Fantastic Four member will be the same.

Unfortunately, Marvel is getting really bad about this. Civil War and World War Hulk were great, but so many of their other stories are designed to spur sales just so they can retcon it a year later. Think Spiderman One-More-Day, Death of Captain America, and Secret Invasion...I am sure the death of a Fantastic Four member will be the same.

Did I miss something cause I'm almost certain Secret Invasion didn't get retconned.

Anyone else following Fantastic Four at the moment?
It's pretty good & I'm guessing it's gonna be Reed who will be out of the group (for awhile?) & hoping that Doom would take his place.

How crazy would that be?! :panic::yess::thud::cuckoo:

Last edited:
Wow... never would have seen it coming that they were going to kill Sue.

Pretty sure it isn't Sue, since if you been reading it
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back