Marvel Main Events (Spoilers) [Currently Heroic Age]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as the story is great! :lecture

It's in great hands. I'll be pretty disappointed if it sucks at all. Marvel's a black and white company when it comes to quality; it's either really good or crap. They are cutting checks to some great yarn spinners though, and Remender is one of 'em :rock

It's in great hands. I'll be pretty disappointed if it sucks at all. Marvel's a black and white company when it comes to quality; it's either really good or crap. They are cutting checks to some great yarn spinners though, and Remender is one of 'em :rock

I concur. :lecture
The Hulk books might make a turn for the better with the whole "Planet Savage" arc coming up.

True. Red Hulk is finally becoming a 3 dimensional character.
Have you seen the teasers of "Fear Itself"?

I'm looking forward to Fear Itself more than any other Marvel U crossover. And not because of the concept but because of Fraction taking the lead and Brubaker's tackling the prologue. I'm in just for that :lecture

I'm looking forward to Fear Itself more than any other Marvel U crossover. And not because of the concept but because of Fraction taking the lead and Brubaker's tackling the prologue. I'm in just for that :lecture

Couldn't agree more. Plus the whole "Year Of The X-Men", I'm pretty sure some if not most of them will fall short but some will surely be a hit. Plus seeing how the "Uncanny X-Force" is going (which is pretty good), looking forward to the whole crossover to the AoA universe.

Couldn't agree more. Plus the whole "Year Of The X-Men", I'm pretty sure some if not most of them will fall short but some will surely be a hit. Plus seeing how the "Uncanny X-Force" is going (which is pretty good), looking forward to the whole crossover to the AoA universe.

I don't read X-men anymore, but I've heard great things of the state of Uncanny X-Force. Sounds like a great book, and I love the new team.

I've always been a fan of AoA. '96 was when I really started reading comics. I need to go back and pick up those in trade. Onslaught too (if only for nostalgia :lol). I wish I had the money to read every comic I was interested in. Love Marvel, but have to save some funds for my independent fix :yess:

Pulled the first issue of the new Remender Venom. Great read. Definitely lived up to expectations. Remender has a lot to play around with and it was awesome to see him scratch the surface of the premise in the first issue.

Also went back and bought Pak's first issue of his Silver Surfer limited run. Enjoying that too :rock

Pulled the first issue of the new Remender Venom. Great read. Definitely lived up to expectations. Remender has a lot to play around with and it was awesome to see him scratch the surface of the premise in the first issue.

Also went back and bought Pak's first issue of his Silver Surfer limited run. Enjoying that too :rock

Gotta pick that up as well.

Just finished reading Future Foundation #1 (formerly Fantastic Four)

Great read, looking forward to where this storyline is going.

Plus:
Spoiler Spoiler:

https://comics.ign.com/articles/115/1156636p1.html

Interesting news. I'm not heartbroken over it, but Pak's writing will be missed. Hope Marvel puts one of their all-star talents on scribe duty in his absence.

The premise on that "Inside The Monster" is VERY interesting.
Sad to see Pak leave but it would be interesting on what he tackles next.
Is Pak just leaving Hulk or Marvel altogether?

Just Hulk. The Silver Surfer limited series he's doing right now is really enjoyable. Nice to read Norran Rad again.

I'm pretty sure its Norrin.

Anyways just finished reading Wolverine #7, damn good read. Looking forward to #8.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back