Marvel Main Events (Spoilers) [Currently Heroic Age]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah, was just a joke targeted at those complaining about spoilers.

I see.
Well one of the editors already said during an interview that after awhile there won't be a "Fantastic Four" comic book. The current arc has appearances of Doctor Doom, Silver Surfer, Galactus, Annihilus & Celestials.

Just finished Ultimatum. I'm kind of mixed on it. As a climax to the Ultimate universe, I liked it. There was a lot of senseless death, but senseless death is a fact of life that we have to deal with every day. You rarely see a senseless death in any fiction. The only thing I really didn't like was the ending.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So, overall, I thought it was okay. Lots of cool imagery you wouldn't see in the 616 universe unless it got immediately retconned, like the Infinity Gauntlet business. And as crappy of an ending as it was, I hope it doesn't get retconned because then there wouldn't be much difference between Ultimate and 616.

I'm just now getting into Ultimate Marvel (reading back-issue TPB's), and I suspect that if I had been reading Ultimate Marvel since the beginning, I probably would have been mighty pissed about this storyline.

Anybody up in arms about
Fantastic Four spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

dying?

I didn't pick up the issue because this was obviously a publicity stunt as evidenced by the press conference in December. It's hard for me to be too negative about this because I was brought into comic books because of the Death of Superman storyline, but it's also obviously a gimmick that will be reversed in no time. Cap came back, this character will come back too.

Did anybody read it? Is it worth getting?

Anybody up in arms about
Fantastic Four spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

dying?

I didn't pick up the issue because this was obviously a publicity stunt as evidenced by the press conference in December. It's hard for me to be too negative about this because I was brought into comic books because of the Death of Superman storyline, but it's also obviously a gimmick that will be reversed in no time. Cap came back, this character will come back too.

Be getting mine tomorrow. (3 copies) :lol
Also pre-ordered the 1:50 Variant. :yess:

Anybody up in arms about
Fantastic Four spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

dying?

he'll be back for the #600 issue, or when the next movie comes out :monkey3

Day-um, that's hardcore. Let us know how you like it!

It's tugs on the heart strings that for sure.
It was a good read, the parts with Johnny & his last stand were very fitting.

Also check "Age Of X", pretty interesting read.
Spoiler Spoiler:

It's tugs on the heart strings that for sure.
It was a good read, the parts with Johnny & his last stand were very fitting.

Also check "Age Of X", pretty interesting read.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sounds really good. I'll have to check it out when it comes to TPB.

So Spider-Man is the new member of the Fantastic... er... Future Foundation? I wonder how that will affect the other Spider-Man books. More importantly, WTF is going on in this picture?
ff1acunavariant660.jpg

Head in a jar? Why is Sue wearing the cone of shame? What's with the parrots?

Just finished Fantastic Four #588 the "Final Issue".

Over half of the book was without dialogue. Damn good read! :clap
Excited to see what happens on Future Foundation #1.

Especially loved the interaction between Spidey & Franklin.

Back