Marvel Legendary Scale Busts -How many

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is a line that i'm fond of, what makes it so easy to get hooked on is because of the size, which make them easy to display and also the wide selection of busts that are available. for the size of them the detail is second to none also.

here's a few pics of my lsb collection at different stages and in different displays.

eg9to5.jpg

2cr992q.jpg

29yfghv.jpg

14bqemr.jpg
I like the custom Ironman.

Im only missing Doom, the Daredevils, grey hulk and red/gold IM.

Of those, Im only interested in Doom and a Red Daredevil! Don't get me wrong, I wouldnt turn down the others if they fell into my lap...but One of each character is enough for me!

Im only missing Doom, the Daredevils, grey hulk and red/gold IM.

Of those, Im only interested in Doom and a Red Daredevil! Don't get me wrong, I wouldnt turn down the others if they fell into my lap...but One of each character is enough for me!

if you don't care about if it's and ex. or not, i may have an extra reg doom for sale soon.

Doom you say? and located in Albeta.

:naughty:naughty i just went back and saw your were interested in a doom also.:duh i'm hoping to have a ex. version secured shortly and if i do i'll be looking to move my reg version. i actually have two regs but one doesn't have any of the boxes and the other is still sealed in the sideshow shipper.

edit: what part of Calgary you in?? north south east or west.

The hardest Exclusive LSB I hard to find is the Daredevil Red. Then the second hardest I have get was the Galactus Exc. had to buy it on ebay

The hardest Exclusive LSB I hard to find is the Daredevil Red. Then the second hardest I have get was the Galactus Exc. had to buy it on ebay

galactus is so hard to find now??it's a new one...good job galactus!!i think he deserves it!!

it does seem to that some of these LSBs are getting harder to acquire.
the IM red/gold (mint), both Daredevils and Doom are amoungst the hardest to acquire.

I'm liking how Carnage turned out but I'm not a fan of Spiderman universe so definitely passola for moi.........unless if quad is willing to adopt me..:monkey3

Back