Marvel Deformation Figure: Spider-Man & Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darren1228

Super Freak
Reaction score
Haven't seen these posted yet so thought I'd put them up. I like these way more than the Medicom VCD figures (I prefer comic style Spidey figures). They'll be out by the end of the year and are about 15cm tall.

10074881a.jpg

10074881a2.jpg

10074882a.jpg

10074882a2.jpg

10074882a3.jpg

I love the vinyl styling of these... would go great in my vinyl collection. Not sure i'll pick em up though, with other things coming out between now and the next 6 months.

Sigh.....I should be resisting with all these 12" figures coming out....But they are just so damn cute, and I don't think we'll ever see another Green Goblin vinyl figure. Preordered :banghead

Those are pretty neat. How much and where can you buy them?

I got them off play-asia.com. They are listed as $45 each but look around and you can find coupons to take off $5. I'm also located in Asia so I got free shipping. So basically I got them both for $80 shipped. BBTS also has them also but for $60.

definitely looks a little better than the medicom vcds. got too many other collections to get started with these though.

Back