Mars Toys Cara Dune 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TELEMMGLPICT000268245852_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqiEYSsjLjJhKdsvXqKaSPU9r0tLb8_J4X20_BrKSVxok.jpeg
l_0xp3w113201284804PM.jpg

star-wars-episode-iv-un-nouvel-espoir-annee-1977-usa-realisation-george-lucas-george-lucas-mark-hamill-anthony-daniels-kenny-baker-shooting-photo-f65tpg.jpg

If they made a Lucas Director figure, I'd want the skinny beat 70s Zoetrope to early 80s visionary era Lucas.

Not the 2000s corporate bloated surrounded by yes-men (and green screen :wink1: ) version.

Last edited:
Sooooo what ever happened with this? 10 weeks and no further info anywhere

Surprised? This was teased during the Mars explosion of promises... which included the now forgotten world of James Bond tease, the Burton Batman world tease and Schumacher Batman world tease... and before that, the Alien Nostromo crew tease.

I think at this point, only some of the Batman stuff has been revealed.

Sooooo what ever happened with this? 10 weeks and no further info anywhere
It’s going to be awhile most likely. It was almost a year from Mars’ first tease of their ‘66 Riddler to full reveal/PO, and that was already much further along than just the render we got teased for Cara Dune.

Surprised? This was teased during the Mars explosion of promises... which included the now forgotten world of James Bond tease, the Burton Batman world tease and Schumacher Batman world tease... and before that, the Alien Nostromo crew tease.

I think at this point, only some of the Batman stuff has been revealed.
It was actually me wondering about their Bond line that made me wonder whatever happened to this one. I guess they’re another Limtoys in the making - slow. Which is fine as long as the quality is there when it eventually releases.

I was more excited about their Bond line than their Batman lines... and still am.
Same. With how well tailored ‘66 Joker’s 3-piece suit is (aside from 2nd batch shirt collar), I can see us getting much better tailored suits than what BCS gave us if Mars actually follows through on Bond figures. Not to mention, crisper final product headsculpt castings and paint apps.

Back