Mars Toys Cara Dune 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of people wanting this figure only to find out Utah has been forwarding all the info to Disney. 🤣

giphy.gif

Kind of a shame the mods deleted the posts and didn't just give a warning to knock it off, I thought everyone handled that very well overall. No one was out of line except the initial instigator.

Oh well. Looking forward to this figure. Hope it sees the light of day. Would love if a company of Mars caliber starting to fill in the gaps that Hot Toys is missing.
Some pretty thoughtful people got into the debate but in the end they just wasted their time. Nobody is changing minds in a toy forum.

I’m a toy collector and rabid news junkie, buuut, I don’t come here for my news 🤷🏾‍♂️
Just sayin…

I’m a toy collector and rabid news junkie, buuut, I don’t come here for my news 🤷🏾‍♂️
Just sayin…

You waxing lyrical about your implied appreciation for a “‘real woman’s’ body” to a bunch of toy collectors is better than watching the news tbh.

nonsense thread, it's not even a fully revealed figure yet, just a concept... and there's no indication it will ever sees the light.

You waxing lyrical about your implied appreciation for a “‘real woman’s’ body” to a bunch of toy collectors is better than watching the news tbh.
Haha! She may be “interesting” mentally, but the lady got the thickums! And when she was fighting???? Wooooooo! 🐶🐶🐶🥵🥵🥵

I'm guessing HT will never go near her, they had a chance to do a Gina from Deadpool, but stopped with him so we'll never see an official Cara. Just have to see what Mars can do. As the House of Mouse sacked her, would they really be that bothered about a figure!?

For anyone who owns a Mars Toys figure, or multiple, how good are they in-hand? Paint applications, sculpts, materials, bodies etc.?

They seem to be causing quite a stir with what they’re doing with DC right now, so this could potentially be very exciting for Star Wars. As long as this is decent I’ll be buying to support them and to prove there’s interest in them continuing with Star Wars stuff Hot Toys will likely never touch.

I'm guessing HT will never go near her, they had a chance to do a Gina from Deadpool, but stopped with him so we'll never see an official Cara. Just have to see what Mars can do. As the House of Mouse sacked her, would they really be that bothered about a figure!?
HT wont be allowed to make her.

Back