Mars Toys 1989 Michael Keaton Bruce Wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now we just need a King of the Wicker People and the rest. arcane armory full display room...
8bk64y.gif

rvF9E.jpg

Anyone have a clear shot or different angle of that redish one under the "kite" frame? - https://i.imgflip.com/8bkazy.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a 1/6 turtleneck and jeans set to pair pair with this Keaton?

I have an old Steve Jobs figure with a similar outfit but want to keep that figure as is.

1704657699420.jpeg

1704657719721.jpeg

I didnt pre order as I didnt think this was an exciting enough figure at the time. Now have major regrets in not doing so as my collection focus changed and I started planning a second Steve Jobs/Brody alternative to mix it up.

However Kit confirmed overnight he has no extras available so I've now become that cliche 1:6 collector hoping for a 2nd batch.

I didnt pre order as I didnt think this was an exciting enough figure at the time. Now have major regrets in not doing so as my collection focus changed and I started planning a second Steve Jobs/Brody alternative to mix it up.

However Kit confirmed overnight he has no extras available so I've now become that cliche 1:6 collector hoping for a 2nd batch.
He's only sent about half the invoices and gives people time to pay. Quite likely some will cancel and be offered again at that point.

iminime's keaton sculpt that came out yrs ago is still my favorite but this is pretty good too and I like the overall look of the figure

That for $144.... makes you wonder what HT is thinking much of the time.
What they’re always thinking-
1704681388257.gif

I was quite late to PO’ing this so haven’t got my invoice yet. The urge just struck me one day so I nabbed it just before it was no longer available. No regrets.

Back