Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Riddler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there any scans or “papercraft” templates for some of the Riddler’s riddles from Batman Forever? I really want that card with Bruce’s eyes bulging with his tongue spilling out.

Mars Toys

Mars Toys ·
Admin

4 m ·

Who is the next?

r1.jpg
r2.jpg

Glad to see Riddler is coming next. Very excited to get him. Those accessories look great.

All these figures releasing at the same time not good for the wallet!

Hopefully these Schumacher villains look okay with Keaton Batman.

I’m getting more excited about this guy since Mr. W and Mr. J are soon to arrive! But I agree, not looking good for my wallet lol.

Really hope the Two Face goes up for preorder once this releases. I'm guessing that's the plan for Mars, to not burn through any one movie too quickly.

Can’t wait. I hope they made his mask color a bit brighter. I wanna see Two-Face too.

It would be great to see some revisions to the “unhatted” head, but I won’t get my hopes up.

Went up last year don't think any sites still have it up might just have to keep eyes peeled when out for extras.
Yeh that’s what I’m doing - I held off for too long and all of the pre order stock dried up.

Hoping some sites either secured a few extra or there are some cancellations I can pick up.

This 3rd party preorders selling out before release is geting insane...
We are supposed to buy something that has half a chance to turn out decent, or miss out entirely?!
F*** that...

Last edited:
This 3rd party preorders selling out before release is geting insane...
We are supposed to buy something that has half a change to turn out decent, or miss out entirely?!
F*** that...
Deposit ain't much pre order for this is what I'd spend on 3 Coffees and saves fighting to get it. 😂 If companies good pre order if unheard of or rubbish track record then yeah wait.

Back