Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Riddler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Does anyone know why Onesixthkit makes it so hard to see all their products? Even logged in I still can't see the Michael Gogh Alfred (Housekeeper).

Bildschirmfoto 2023-09-27 um 12.57.56.png

"He TASKS me! He tasks me, and I shall have him"
image(1).jpg

I got the same "product not found" message when I tried the link but was not logged in. After I logged in, I pasted the link and it came up just fine.

I don't know why the site works that way.

^ Does anyone know why Onesixthkit makes it so hard to see all their products? Even logged in I still can't see the Michael Gogh Alfred (Housekeeper).

The listing is still there for me.

PRE ORDER

Cut off 8th Oct 2023

This is a known issue with Kit's site. For whatever reason some customers can't see certain listings even when logged in.

If that ever happens you can contact Kit and he'll help.

OK. So it's november now and this figure has gone silent. Is this normal for mars toys?
I’ve heard they can be super delayed on releases. They have a Gus from Breaking Bad that was supposed to be released quite a while ago and still isn’t to my knowledge.

I kind of feel like they worked hard to get Romero Joker out and looking as good as possible to hook people.

I don't believe Black Manta was released yet either, and that was MAT011. Riddler would be MAT015. Plus I would expect to see museum Joker before this.

I want this jacket in 1/6 scale, complete with cycling LED lights.

Is this within the realm of possibility? I don’t think I’ve ever seen any custom parts using lights like this before.

jim-carrey.gif

I saw that Sensation revealed their Batman Forever Riddler figure on Instagram yesterday, and it looks fantastic.

Only 20 are being made. I enquired about it, but the quoted cost was $1180, or $1315 for the DX version.

Needless to say, I did not buy it! 😂😂

IMG_6084.jpeg

IMG_6086.jpeg

IMG_6085.jpeg

IMG_6087.jpeg

IMG_6088.jpeg

IMG_6089.jpeg

IMG_6090.jpeg

WOW! That looks great. The only immediate nit I have is the coral hair should be brighter. And the hat looks unfinished.

The price is not that crazy considering its only -- if true -- 20 pieces. But yeah, for this character, my preferred price range is in the Mars range, not Sensations. But a fantastic looking figure, somewhere between Hot Toys and InArt.

You'd have to get their Two-Face too, and that would likely bring your cost to almost $3K for the pair.

Looks great. I'm happy I don't require this character but it definitely looks really good. Hard to explain, I enjoyed his take on Riddler, I just never was interested in the character himself, as a vlillan.

Back