Mario Kart Wii

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do we have somewhere that houses all the FREAKS license codes? I'd love to school folks on here.

I finally found a copy at Target and have done a little bit of racing. (It's been a busy weekend.)

So far, it's fun, and my son likes it as well.

FIANLLY!!!!! I found a copy today at Toys R Us. I had a copy in my hands for $43 at Costco a while back and decided to wait:monkey4 Now I have been searching every store for the past 3 weeks.

Can't wait to play it. I need to hook my Wii back up. I also picked up a copy of Super Smash Bro. from Amazon's Gold Box last week ($25).

I have a lot of playing to do.

Its a fun-ass game! Congrats on picking it up... I've been looking w/o success for a Wii fit. Damn thing is like Shangrila :lol

Its a fun-ass game! Congrats on picking it up... I've been looking w/o success for a Wii fit. Damn thing is like Shangrila :lol

Go to Best Buy on Sunday morning, line up about an hour before they open. Then you'll get your Wii Fit. Me and my wife did that this past sunday, and were first in line.

It's totally worth it. Fun as hell, and makes you sweat more than you'd think. :lol

I keep forgetting to add my code, I'll try and do that soon!

And not sure about waiting in line... I hate going out of my way like that just to buy something :lol I was looking for one this weekend and didn't have any luck, but did find a Wii console! Haven't seen one of those in months :lol

I keep forgetting to add my code, I'll try and do that soon!

And not sure about waiting in line... I hate going out of my way like that just to buy something :lol I was looking for one this weekend and didn't have any luck, but did find a Wii console! Haven't seen one of those in months :lol

I hate waiting in line as well, but it wasn't too bad. Grabbed breakfast and sat out in decent weather for an hour. It was funny though... we just basically sat on the curb just to eat our breakfast and enjoy the weather, and wait for Best Buy to open (b/c we were there to get a video camera). When we sat down, about 15 people started walking from their cars from the parking lot, then lined up behind us. They were asking if we were there for the Wii, and we said we had one. That led us to believe they would have Wiifit, which they did :lol

Nice work :rock The issue I run into with that is the closest Best Buy is like an hour away. Guess its time to move out of the sticks :lol

Not to get too far off of topic, but what's the consensus on the Wii Fit. Good or Not so Good? I owned one and returned it.....Unopened. I was caught up in the hype and then had second thoughts.

Not to get too far off of topic, but what's the consensus on the Wii Fit. Good or Not so Good? I owned one and returned it.....Unopened. I was caught up in the hype and then had second thoughts.

Its fun and with some of the other games that are going to take advantage of the balance board I think it is well worth the price. The only game other than Wiifit that uses the board is Wiiski where you use the board as your ski's and the Wii Mote and Nunchuck as your sticks. Wiifit has some good stretches and some games that take full advantage of the balance board.

Its fun and with some of the other games that are going to take advantage of the balance board I think it is well worth the price. The only game other than Wiifit that uses the board is Wiiski where you use the board as your ski's and the Wii Mote and Nunchuck as your sticks. Wiifit has some good stretches and some games that take full advantage of the balance board.

That's one of things I like about what Nintendo is doing right now. They're making pretty innovative items at a low price (ie. Wii Fit and Mario Kart with the Wii Steering Wheel.) While the graphics, etc. of the Wii and its games don't necessarily compare to the PS3 or 360, it's well worth the money in my opinion.

Totally agree with you Chapter... the gaming level isn't mind-blowing, but its such a dynamic and intereactive system that it (to me) is much more appealing.

Just got this game today the family is lovin it!!

how do you get your friends code again? i'll put it up so we can have a freaks match.

Back