MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix * Collection Update Pic 10/8/14 *

Your collection is simply fantastic! :clap

You got rid of predator? You and I are gonna have to have words...

Haha yeah...but only because I suspect an ACTUAL P1 release is around the corner...

I think you may be right, I noticed some new sculpts on the elders armor that would also be more in line with the real jungle hunter.
Collection is looking good by the way :)

I think you may be right, I noticed some new sculpts on the elders armor that would also be more in line with the real jungle hunter.
Collection is looking good by the way :)

Thanks, dude! One of these days you'll get to check out the new stuff in person...

Thanks, Andrew! To answer your question, I didn't actually move the Star Wars detolf over for the pic, it's just a combination/composite of a pic I took of the SW detolf and another I took of the other 3. :)

Ahhhh I see it haha, slick! Damn thought you just happened to overlook it and I found you a space for the new Detolf haha

great collection my friend!

Very nice set up!

big fan of your 1/6 collection buddy :clap keep up the good work! Love it :rock

Amazing dane mate!

Thanks, fellas! :1-1:

Indy, hey? Solid choice. Yours is out of the park. I can't stop looking at your Nathan Drake figure.

Thanks! Yeah I think the level of nostalia and my love for the character combined with the quality of the parts makes Indy numero uno for me! I love Nate as well, really happy with how he turned out. :duff

So, Nate is only second best? I'll take him off your hands then mate no probs. :duff

So, Nate is only second best? I'll take him off your hands then mate no probs. :duff

:lol :duff

My collection is at a point where it's really hard to choose favorites! Hopefully I never have to face the ol' "your house is on fire, pick one" scenario. :panic:

Indeed. You're more likely to face the 'Snake Eater is robbing your house so which figure do you save' dilemma.

Amazing set up as ever Dane. Incredible display/collection and what always impresses me is the special care taken in what figures go together on what shelves. :rock

Indeed. You're more likely to face the 'Snake Eater is robbing your house so which figure do you save' dilemma.

Amazing set up as ever Dane. Incredible display/collection and what always impresses me is the special care taken in what figures go together on what shelves. :rock

Thanks, Timbo! :1-1:

Some shelves are more cohesive than others, but I certainly try my best. :lol

Hey Dane, just spent the better part of my evening checking out all your additions in the past year. Some truly wonderful stuff my man :rock

Love the Indy upgrades, the Nathan Drake, The Last of Us customs, Vader mods, Rocketeer improvements, Kill Bill, Tyler Durden, etc. etc.

All wonderful improvements my man. A truly inspiring collection to many of us can only dream about :clap

Did you end up selling your BTAS fig? Really liked that one.

Back