MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix * Collection Update Pic 10/8/14 *

Hey, I'm very proud of those bashes from back then. But I agree, your update is stellar Dane! Congrats man and the detolfs look great!

As you should be, I was very proud as well! I meant no offense to anyone who bashed a Neo, Yunsil is just amazing at what she does. She captured details in the clothing that even I, in all of my analysis, never noticed! Thanks for the kind words, man. :duff

These are honestly the best headsculpts i have seen so far. Damn you need to make Han Solo and possibly Chewbacca ones !

Edit: Just realized you didnt make the sculpts, did you get them all from iminime?

As you should be, I was very proud as well! I meant no offense to anyone who bashed a Neo, Yunsil is just amazing at what she does. She captured details in the clothing that even I, in all of my analysis, never noticed! Thanks for the kind words, man. :duff

No offense taken. We did some good work on those :) But the new outfit is definitely professionally done and better so I'm jealous :lol

Hey, I'm very proud of those bashes from back then. But I agree, your update is stellar Dane! Congrats man and the detolfs look great!

Same here man, I still display the original custom with pride, haven't upgraded him at all since then. He has been "banished" to the third lowest shelf in one of my Detolfs though. :lol

These are honestly the best headsculpts i have seen so far. Damn you need to make Han Solo and possibly Chewbacca ones !

Edit: Just realized you didnt make the sculpts, did you get them all from iminime?

Not all of them, just the Neo and Walter White. :duff

No offense taken. We did some good work on those :) But the new outfit is definitely professionally done and better so I'm jealous :lol

That we did! :1-1:

Same here man, I still display the original custom with pride, haven't upgraded him at all since then. He has been "banished" to the third lowest shelf in one of my Detolfs though. :lol

Haha I think I've got mine on level 3 as well :lol

:lol

Also, here are a few quick pics of my updated X1 Wolverine. :)

I think the neck looks a bit too long there, Dane, but other than that the sculpt is beautiful.

Thanks for the feedback, yannick, I'll try to get it to sit a little lower. :duff

Talking of feedback. There is something not right with your Nate Drake bud. Tell you what, send it to me and I'll see what I can do for you.

:duff

Thanks for the feedback, yannick, I'll try to get it to sit a little lower. :duff

It's funny, I posted that when looking at the pictures on my phone, where the neck length jumped out at me immediately. Seeing them on the big screen on the pc, it hardly bothers me at all, I can only see it a bit in the last shot.

Talking of feedback. There is something not right with your Nate Drake bud. Tell you what, send it to me and I'll see what I can do for you.

:lol :wink1:

It's funny, I posted that when looking at the pictures on my phone, where the neck length jumped out at me immediately. Seeing them on the big screen on the pc, it hardly bothers me at all, I can only see it a bit in the last shot.

Yeah I think that last short kind of accentuates it for sure. :)

Amazing shots of Wolvie Dane!

Thanks, Rob! :rock

A new sculpt for my Edward by the very talented Jacob Rahmier. :)

A new sculpt for my Edward by the very talented Jacob Rahmier. :)

Major congratulations to you Dane on this figure.
Being in this game for a while, it's not that easy for me to see something and have my jaw drop...
This is truly stunning my friend.
Wow!!!

Major congratulations to you Dane on this figure.
Being in this game for a while, it's not that easy for me to see something and have my jaw drop...
This is truly stunning my friend.
Wow!!!

Thank you, Fernando! I know what you mean about being jaded after being in the game for so long, so that is quite the compliment. :rock

Congrats bro ;)

Back