Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

You've heard one Zimmer soundtrack you've heard em all.

You've heard one Zimmer soundtrack you've heard em all.

Pretty much. Until he decides to do something unique like Sherlock Holmes, or something more experimental like Rango.

Which I highly doubt this score will be. It'll be good. But nothing special.

Different music for a different superman. Donner's superman was an event. Before that you never would have believed that anyone could pull off a flying man. Now with cg, anything is possible, so how do you make the event film more believable? You make him more human, and emotionally flawed. According to EW, this superman feels alone and is searching for his place on our planet. Among all of this a man will fly and save the world. Therefore, the music will be emotional and actiony.

Different music for a different superman. Donner's superman was an event. Before that you never would have believed that anyone could pull off a flying man. Now with cg, anything is possible, so how do you make the event film more believable? You make him more human, and emotionally flawed. According to EW, this superman feels alone and is searching for his place on our planet. Among all of this a man will fly and save the world. Therefore, the music will be emotional and actiony.

Man you sounded so smart until... "actiony" :lol

Joking aside, I agree with you!

Man you sounded so smart until... "actiony" :lol

Joking aside, I agree with you!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

But yupp. Agreed.

And totally disagree on Zimmer sounding the same lol. Gladiator, TDK trilogy, Thin Red Line, Last Samurai, Lion King, Inception... all very different from each other, just to name a few.

Don't understand the hate, Zimmer's 1978 Superman, 1989 Batman, Indiana Jones, Jaws, Terminator, Good the Bad and the Ugly, Conan the Barbarian, Wizard of Oz and Star Wars scores are impossible to beat.

:lol

I think you're onto something Jye..

:lol

Back