Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

This is gonna be movie of the year and movie of DC.

They look to have captured Supermans essence perfectly.

I can't sleep now i'm all pumped with adreneline :lol

I mean seriously, what magic.

I'm probably the biggest super dork on the planet (If I could do tax deductions for superman related purchases each year, i'd never pay tax) - this made my friggin month better. amazing

Looks like my most anticipated movie of the year is looking potentially epic.

I hate to be a debbie downer, but as great as that trailer was, I'm not digging the Kryptonian art design. I'm sure that will change once I see the movie, but now it looks like a generic video game planet from any other sci-fi movie of the past ten years.

/Hot Toys figure bought!

:exactly:

Cavill is going to knock this outta the planet :D

I'm a Marvel fan thru and thru, but Supermn is a character that has no equal, he has the best origin in comics and can provide such hope & emotion on film that no other not even Spider-Man can provide.

Superman just has that essence of anything being possible to him, and the example of strength is what gives us hope that we too might someday be as noble.

Color me impressed. Looks like Snyder nailed this and helps add to what should be a really fun summer.

That gave me chills. Just sayin'. This is really going to be something. (Irish, that's awesome you saw this already. :rock) The wait is going to kill me. This will be an opening night movie for sure. :rock

Where the heck is everyone?!?

Where is Jye?!?!?

Where is batfan08?!?!

Who am I?!?! I don't know!!!!!!! :panic: :panic: :rotfl

:lol

:wave:wave

Well well well, what do we have here.

Than you WB for admitting to us what most already knew.

That Superman Returns was a really bad idea. :lol

:lol

:wave:wave

Well well well, what do we have here.

Than you WB for admitting to us what most already knew.

That Superman Returns was a really bad idea. :lol

I'm so pumped right now that I have officially decided to reload Hulk on the hood, pick up Ski....we're reuniting the 3 Amigos....we're coming home, jye!!!! :rock :panic: :yess: :hi5:

Back