Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

This. This. So f'in hard.

less than 2 months at least. Cavill is looking to NAIL IT.

I am amazed. This confirms it. For the entirety of June, I will be known on these forums as "Superfan08." I can't wait to haz the Hot Toys. I can't wait to haz my XD 3D Ticket. I can't wait to haz my IMAX 3D ticket after driving however many miles to see it. I can't wait. Period. I want to wake up on June 13th.

I am amazed. This confirms it. For the entirety of June, I will be known on these forums as "Superfan08." I can't wait to haz the Hot Toys. I can't wait to haz my XD 3D Ticket. I can't wait to haz my IMAX 3D ticket after driving however many miles to see it. I can't wait. Period. I want to wake up on June 13th.

I will change my name as well.....

.....to SuperChap...er....Super2099....er....Supe....aw, forget it. :lol

Seriously, though. It's about damn time Superman was back on the screens. I know it sounds corny, but these are dark times we are living in, and, even if he doesn't really exist, Superman represents an ideal that we need in these dark times. I believe that these films, however minuscule, do influence people. When people look at this film, they'll see Superman, a symbol of hope, and, for however long it may be, they'll be inspired. We need all the hope we can get; even if it is straight out of the funny pages.

Quoting superman all star, superman origins, superman birthright the best superman comics and I am sure the will be heavily borrowing from superman new krypton since general Zod is featured heavily in it

Well Krypton isn't white like before LOL.(looked cool) And i take it Clark is not clumsy and goofy like before?

Opening day for sure!

Back