Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

Jawline? Check. Voice deep enough to make the Gods tremble? Check. Ability to act? Check.
Ability to play a wealthy, successful businessman? Check. Ability to play that businessman's dark and tortured other half? Check. Looks like a superhero, acts like a superhero; should be a superhero.:lecture

Jawline? Check. Voice deep enough to make the Gods tremble? Check. Ability to act? Check.
Ability to play a wealthy, successful businessman? Check. Ability to play that businessman's dark and tortured other half? Check. Looks like a superhero, acts like a superhero; should be a superhero.:lecture
Alright I'm sold.

Jon Hamm Batman it is. :lecture

John Hamm would actually make a very good Bruce Wayne / Batman I think, however I believe he needs to be 10 years younger.

He could play a very good established Batman that has been in Gotham for 5 years or so, but I just think he's too old to play Batman as he is starting his "career", if that is indeed where they will go with the new Batman movies.

It's obvious now that MOS super trailer will be released just in time to try and take some thunder away from IM3 release.

WB is still butt hurt over Avengers. :lol

Well they know what they should do to fight the Avengers wave. Get off your asses and make some goddamn DC movies.

John Hamm would actually make a very good Bruce Wayne / Batman I think, however I believe he needs to be 10 years younger.

He could play a very good established Batman that has been in Gotham for 5 years or so, but I just think he's too old to play Batman as he is starting his "career", if that is indeed where they will go with the new Batman movies.

That's what I'd like to see, though. We've seen Freshman Batman, over and over again. Now, I want to see a Bats who's still in prime fighting shape, but he's been around the block a few times and age is catching up to him. It could also make for some damn good internal conflict. Here's a dude who's done his best to protect the people of his city from threats, and now, he's, at most, twenty years away from retirement (most likely permanent retirement from some thug who gets a lucky shot one night), and now he's seeing people who could like cities just by yelling. Tell me that wouldn't be cool; if the whole reason for Batman forming a Justice League is so he could keep these beings under control, or, at the very least, within his lone of sight at all times.

Well they know what they should do to fight the Avengers wave. Get off your asses and make some goddamn DC movies.

It seems like we're going to. Jeff Robinov, the dude who runs a lot of WB's
DC stuff, said to expect some announcements in the coming weeks.

Back