Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

At least there's not a scene where Alfred tells baby stories to Bruce's love interest. :wink1:

Still, better than Italy, specific cafe, and tourism, ammirite?

I saw 42 last night, pretty good. I didn't get a Man of Steel trailer attached to it though. For some reason I was expecting one so that was a little disappointing.

Also, there have been Batman actor wishlists for years. John Hamm is a pipe dream. They'll probably get some young, baby face looking dude when they retell the origin story again for the 100th time. :lol

Batman profits had to pay for GL's box office and IrishJedi's mad collecting habits. :lol

:rotfl

Also, there have been Batman actor wishlists for years. John Hamm is a pipe dream. They'll probably get some young, baby face looking dude when they retell the origin story again for the 100th time. :lol

If they had any sense, they'd never do the origin story again. BB's origin is sublime.

Just jump in, it would be cool if they did a Mask of the Phantasm story line, that way you could already have batman with brief flashbacks of how and why he started.

Still, better than Italy, specific cafe, and tourism, ammirite?

I saw 42 last night, pretty good. I didn't get a Man of Steel trailer attached to it though. For some reason I was expecting one so that was a little disappointing.

Most likely, but if they had any sense, they'd get some Hamm in that JL sammich.

:rotfl

If they had any sense, they'd never do the origin story again. BB's origin is sublime.

Agree. Personally, I think Begins is arguably the greatest Batman origin ever. It took all of the elements of the best stories, and fluidly combined them into the definitive origin IMO. Combining the characters of Ducard and Ra's Al Ghul was genius.

Also, one of my favorite versions of Batman (Arkham Batman) looks kind of like Jon Hamm. Do it, Dubya Bee!:lecture

Marlon Brando >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> George Clooney >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tyler Perry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tom Hardy

Marlon Brando >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> George Clooney >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tyler Perry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tom Hardy

Terrence Stamp > Brando.

AwwYeah.jpg

Agree. Personally, I think Begins is arguably the greatest Batman origin ever. It took all of the elements of the best stories, and fluidly combined them into the definitive origin IMO. Combining the characters of Ducard and Ra's Al Ghul was genius.

Eh, I don't like how Bruce looks like a scared little kid even before his parents die. Rachel Dawes being there and being one of the main motivators to become Batman also keeps it from being definitive.

Also,

Coming back from a movie with your parents happy > coming back from some weird *** opera because your'e ********

:yess::yess:

Eh, I don't like how Bruce looks like a scared little kid even before his parents die. Rachel Dawes being there and being one of the main motivators to become Batman also keeps it from being definitive.

Also,

Coming back from a movie with your parents happy > coming back from some weird *** opera because your'e ********

I can agree with these sentiments.

Also,

... ... ...

Back