Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

I also have the x-ray vision version for $30 just in case anyone is interested.

I also have the x-ray vision version for $30 just in case anyone is interested.

Hey I have that one too!! Is it this one....?

Skeleton_zpsab11bb0f.jpg

Do not fear this movie will be good!!! Nolan would not put his name on a ****ty product ( by ****ty I mean a terrible movie not a persons opinion of what went wrong with TDKR). Also there is already alot of possitive feedback surfacing and too many talented actors accepted roles for it too bomb...I bet its the best of the superhero bunch this year and has 75%+ Rotten tomato score.

Clark Kent is looking like Bruce Wayne. :lol

This is WB saying we"ll never top CR Clark Kent so don't even bother, like they tried in SR.

That barn looks like the same one in Superman Returns (from what I can see in a poorly scanned pic of the actual picture.).

Same orange/yellow lighting effect and everything!

Could be the flash . . . Naaahhhhh. TIME TO PANIC.

I never understood why they made him a little kid that was weak and pathetic with glasses in Superman Returns. That never made sense. I thought Kent created the "Metropolis Clark Kent" with glasses to make him appear weak? Not that he actually needed them as a kid.

I think he even had asthma like his kid or something. Just downright weird.

I never understood why they made him a little kid that was weak and pathetic with glasses in Superman Returns. That never made sense. I thought Kent created the "Metropolis Clark Kent" with glasses to make him appear weak? Not that he actually needed them as a kid.

I think he even had asthma like his kid or something. Just downright weird.

-------------

What do you want, it was the 70's when that was filmed. :lol

They made the world believe a man could fly.

All things considering, those 2 movies are classics.

Look at Superman Returns, all the cgi technology couldn't save that movie.

Superman 1/2 with no computers > Superman Returns

Here's hoping MOS steps up and becomes a classic.

:exactly: :goodpost: :hi5:

Agreed. :rock

The biggest hurdle is making it believanle that the people who know Clark can't tell he's also Superman

:lol You're right. **** lazer beam eyes, freeze breath and spinning the world backwards to rewind time thats the most implausible thing about Superman.

Back