Statue making a bronze Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and the fineshed. also a bit darker, but with more highlights and a little touch of brown. the domen is also brighter and more bronce coulered than the crouching one.

i have read some alien threads today here. thats realy fun to me, see these things and the creativity of the collectors and customers! when i was a teenager, i ve been a mad alien colletor too (had not so many, cause it was not easy to get figures here in germany in the early 90s, especially without internet), but my wife would kill me if i would start this again! she already dislike the bronze figures i m doing, but i ve till my few figures i ve collect. and especially making of books. all stored at my parents attic, but at the next visit i should bring them out again:lol
its time for my old hasbro 1/5 alien warrior:yess:

Awesome work!
Here's an idea: you should sculpt chrome teeth to go with NECA's 18" figure!

and again, i think this is a great idea! thank you abake! my plan is to do a very special version alien at last. i thought about the chrome teeth for a while and this could be difficult cause this is not easy to cast and the melting point is around 1900 degrees C! thats realy hot!!! so you have to use sandforms and so on. so my plan b is to cast just silver teeth, wich are not realy similar to the film and not so cold in the coulor, but also realy nice and noble. so maybe i will cast them or ich will try to make a metal intarsia. thiat could be cool. i m also thinking about a dome out of a different material.

metal work is done with the last cast. here is the remaining second croaching one with a base and a thick layer of siver on the dome. the rest also with silverpatina and than a layer black patina.

and here is nuber 5/10, the hanging mobile alien influenced by the movie exebition hanging costume, which realy looks like a mummy or something. this bronze sculpure is still realy rouch with many cast perls and ridges on it, becouse the original costume looks realy demaged too, but i like the thoughts it coult be a tousands years old skeleton.

hallo again. i m sculpting the 9th alien at the moment, which will be a croaching again. found my old BOOK OF A L I E N at my parents home and there is a very cool image in it. the domen seems to have a very short forehead there and the lower jaw seems to be also realy short. i like the streched out upper lip. so, i decided to sulpt my 9th version in this way, and that meant i had to resculpt and change most of the head. the inner jaw is also seen in this case. i just have to finnish the muscles around the jaw and mouth.

:clapAlienbuilder. I WANT/NEED to buy a chrome or bronze Alien (Standing or Bent Over). Seriously. Can you pm me some prices?

and 3 more pictures of the wax. cast will be next week, so i will post more images of the fineshed results next weekent. i think this alien looks realy relaxes:lol but i like the position, reminds me on the making of images of bolaji, waiting to attack lambert.

Incredible Alienbuilder! :thud:

This one would be a good one to cast in aluminum I imagine. The tail could touch along the left arm so that it doesn't get damaged. I love it!

Back