Statue making a bronze Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello again!
here are some new pics of 2 new wax figures. this will be a kind of mobile, hanging on chains, a bit like the costume hanging at the exebition.

and another crouching alien... all of these are going to be cast naxt week, so i think i can post pics of the finished bronze sculpures in two weeks.

yes, there are already many poses unexplored... not just poses from the film at least. in the last time i m watching the outtakes often. explecite from the bett scene, when the alien is coming down from the landing gear. it looks a little bit like batman, jumping of a rooftop for me.

hi! so totay casting was done, here are some images of the bronze sculptures coming out of the form. now its time for the metal work. another standing alien with a little bit longer legs and an other mouth ist already finished. the rest will follow maybe next week.

yeah, chrome teeth and than soldering these into the bronze figure, that could be cool! i m thinking of that:)

still on the metalwork, but meanwhile i resculpted another head. so this will fit to the 8th figure i m doing. this will be looking like the image of the stunt alien shot were the stuntman is standing behind brett. so the mouth is fully opened here and you can see the teeth very well. i also changed the domen a bit to come closer to the giger museum head. the back of the head is rounder now and forehead a little bit shorter.

yeah, yesterday i also fineshed the working on the wax model. here are the results. this will be the bronze alien number 8. i decided to do 2 more, so the complete nuber of them will be 10.

I also fineshed two of the cast figures today. here are some pictures after the metalwork of the pure shiny metal. the tail is realy a little bit sharp. i m numbering every figure on the foot, as you can see this is 3 of 10.

and here is the fineshed result with a nice black patina. the domen is a little bit brighter than the body, used silvernitrate for this.

thanks a lot!
and here is number 4, the standing one with the hissing lips. also pretty sharp tail and a base of polyethylen. i like this material because its looking a little bit transparent, just like marble. i was also told, that it is also used in slaughterhouses, because its so robust you cant cut in it very deep. and also the material is used for bottles used for acid, because ist very resistant against chemicals. two facts which are fitting well with the alien i think :rotfl

Back