Major bummer on buying a $370 figure from Goodshipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He does occasionally posts here, for sales purposes. That and some of the members here vouched for him, that's why I went ahead and purchased the nokia bruce as I thought he was legit and reputable and was the right seller for such an expensive purchase.

He just emailed me, again with more excuses which I think is total BS. And doesn't even make sense. I just went ahead and filed a complaint already via ebay and paypal, and if he still doesn't give me my box etc I will escalate it to a claim.

He does have some loyal customers, but he has lost me as one.

His credibility just went to zero in my book. I had enough of his dishonest promises and bollocks.

Yeah, Leo does post here. He should be trying to do everything to fix this situation if he wants to retain some customers.

No, I sent him the box, certificate card (number on the card is the same as the box, hence I have to send it), and the broken figure clip.

He claim that the box has been damaged during the EMS shipping, and that the card and the clip is lost.

Oh, ok. As much as the situation sucks, what do you hope to resolve with the paypal dispute? A partial refund?

I have bought a Joker DX from him.
I've chosen EMS shipping cost and paid for that.
He sent it via Airmail.
I asked him and he said that i paid for Airmail...

I insisted and he said that he will refund me the difference between Airmail cost and EMS cost.

It's been 2 weeks and no news, no refund.

I abandon, i don't want to make business with him anymore.

Okay, after a long month of emailing back and forth with Leo, I finally agreed to ship and return the box etc to him, and he will send a new box for me.

Initially, I wanted him to ship the box etc first, so that I can at least compare, which condition is better. But he told me to 'trust' him, and that he have 30 GOD nokia with C9-C10 condition for me to choose from.

So today, I got a reply from Leo, saying that I sent the damaged box and packed it POORLY. And resulting the box to damaged even further. :confused

And he no longer is keeping his word of sending the box, and told me to wait, while he ask for enterbay to send him a replacement. Which I think is a total BS, since enterbay no longer had the nokia GOD.

Guess I'm screwed big time now :(

This is Leo from goodshipped. This is the whole story :

- Mike emailed me staying the boxset corner was damaged and also the stand clip part was broken and asked for solution

- I suggested him to return the whole boxset to me such that I can replace a new one for him. I told him that I would pay for the return postage fees as this is covered by goodshipped 7-day returns policy

- Mike counter-proposed that instead of replacing the GOD box, he would like to get a new Enterbay BL3.5 body set and credit the return postage fees to the item.

- I agreed to Mike's request and offer him US20.00 include shipment for a BL3.5 body set. Item has been shipped (tracking number: RA253212121HK) and delivered successfully. I have learnt from the lesson and packed the boxset with double layer of packing material (Mike please confirm this and i am not bullshxting).

- Mike emailed me stating that want to stay with the first solution - replace the GOD box and stand.

- I said no problem but he has to bear the return postage fees because as mentioned above the original return postage fees that I bear has been credited to the cost of the BL3.5 body set. I asked him to return the boxset to me in "ORIGINAL PACKING" (This is also stated in the item page Returns Policy section as below)

w205652863.jpg

but Mike packed the GOD box with brown paper. The result is - the brown paper was broken and the GOD boxset was left naked open and the inside content (certificate card and the stand clip part) were missed. I therefore cannot get a new replacement from Enterbay because the box is missing the certificate and the broke clip part. The result is, I will replace Mike with my own set and I will have one box of Nokia GOD with no certificat and a missing stand clip part.

- I chose two best looking GOD boxes and took photos and sent to Mike for choosing. he was fine with either set

- I shipped out a new GOD box with a new certificate and a new stand clip part to Mike on 9th Nov 2009. Tracking number: RA253213113HK
I used THREE layers of packing material to pack the GOD Box: bubble paper; foam board; double-carton box (Mike please confirm this when you receive the parcel)

This is the whole story. No offense to anyone. I just want to clarify the whole story such that new / old customers can understand how goodshipped works/solve with customers when there is a case/problem.

Mike, I am not a bullshxt guy. Please don't misunderstand me. I still wish you are happy when you receive the new GOD box that I chose for you. I am not your enemy, I am your collectible supplier.

This world needs more love. I hope you can forgive me If I am not doing good in anyway and made you unhappy.

Leo from GOODSHIPPED

He sent it via Airmail.

I insisted and he said that he will refund me the difference between Airmail cost and EMS cost.

Hello friend,

This is Leo from goodshipped. Have you received the DX joker? let me know when you receive the parcel. I am ready to refund you. Kindly contact me. I always keep my word and I won't sell my integrity.

Leo from GOODSHIPPED

Leo, I dont really wanna take things any further, but since you have explained your side of the story, I feel theres some points that I have to make clear as well:

- When I asked why you shipped via air mail instead of EMS, you said:

"hI Mike!

your Bruce Lee has been shipped.

I have shipped with International 1st Class Fast Airmail instead of EMS Speedpost.

Experience told me that EMS Speedpost to Indonesia always has custom problem. The custom office in Indonesia is very bad (you might already know this), they always holds EMS parcels and ask for money from the receivers before releasing .. .

airmail parcel is much better regarding this problem because EMS speedpost always signify the parcel is in urgent and of high value and the custom staff make use of this to ask for money..

I am sure you understand what I am talking about

I will send you tracking details later today when I go back to office.

Leo"

I dont, since I have had dozens of stuffs shipped via EMS and have never occured such thing, so long as you mark low value.

- regarding the BL and replacement, I emailed you

"Also, I'm looking for bruce lee body BL 2.5 and 3.5 since the body
that come with the figure has stains from the clothing. Do you have it
and how much? If its cheap, I'll buy those from you and you can ship
it together with the box."

and Leo replied:

"thanks communicating with me. I am sure we will solve this problem peacefully and in full satisfaction.

oh yes I can just send you the box and stand but you still have to return the box and stand to me so that I can send to Enterbay for replacement . Is this fine for you? I will pay for return postage fees.

and yes I can get you BL3.5 . BL2.5 has been sold out and discontinued.

I won't earn you money for BL3.5. I will ship together with your new box and stand.
Price is: US40.00 (please don't mention on the thread, I don't want guys heading to me asking
for discount ^^, you know you already attracted many zombies who just like killing people to have fun
)

if this is fine for you, please reply and I will send you address for returning the box and stand."

I respected you as a seller and a fellow collector intially, and didnt post it here since you requested that I dont post it on the forum, but now you mentioned it here, it makes me sound like a petty thief.

I shipped the box via EMS, and yes I did wrap it with brown paper, thats because the box was already damaged in the first place. And I still find it unbelievable that the package couldve gotten torn, box opened, and that the figure clip and card is missing:confused:

It was only after I confronted you here, and via paypal that you finally send the box, Leo. Which wasnt the answer you gave me when you got the box, you told me to wait for enterbay to send you a replacement, while before I sent it, you told me you'd replace it with your other GOD nokia extras.

I understand if you were just trying to defend yourself, but please dont make it sound like I'm the one being unreasonable here.

Last edited:
He sent it via Airmail.

EMS is a huge different in pricing as well as timing...he should have refunded the extra you have paid :monkey4:monkey4

Hi guys i have indeed been stung by goodshipped 2 lol

I am trying to resolve the matter with leo instead of calling for blood straight away. But how long after buying or paying for a item do you have to open a case?

its getting close to 8 weeks so just want to make shore i have some thing to fall bk on if we cannot sort this out.

cheers

I am trying to resolve the matter with leo instead of calling for blood straight away. But how long after buying or paying for a item do you have to open a case?

its getting close to 8 weeks so just want to make shore i have some thing to fall bk on if we cannot sort this out.

cheers

If you're referring to opening a case with PayPal, I may be wrong, but I thought it was 45 days...............8 weeks is 56 days! :(

I finally got my box replacement etc. So I thought I'd post it here.

Good luck, Pete. Try emailing him this link, hopefully he'll try to solve the problem with you too.

Cheers.

If you're referring to opening a case with PayPal, I may be wrong, but I thought it was 45 days...............8 weeks is 56 days! :(

Hi Pete!

This is Leo from goodshipped! No worry I am always here to help you. Contact me directly via email and I will help you out.

Leo from goodshipped

cheers

You're well over the deadline for both eBay and Paypal disputes and now have no cover through them. Leo may be able to help you here though.

EDIT: He has just posted a response. :)

Back