Action Figure MAFEX Marvel Cinematic Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, noticed IW Thor is available at BBTS. I was contemplating on it, but now that I have the HT idk lol

Hmm, noticed IW Thor is available at BBTS. I was contemplating on it, but now that I have the HT idk lol

Haha that's my problem still trying to do both scales, I have a much more limited 1/6 collection, but Endgame IM, Cap, and Thor are the 3 representations of the figures I'm getting in 1/6, so I was trying to skip the SHF releases, but they're arriving today lol. I got the IW Thor since I didn't get the HT version. They're pretty similar with the different arms and lightening set.

Haha that's my problem still trying to do both scales, I have a much more limited 1/6 collection, but Endgame IM, Cap, and Thor are the 3 representations of the figures I'm getting in 1/6, so I was trying to skip the SHF releases, but they're arriving today lol. I got the IW Thor since I didn't get the HT version. They're pretty similar with the different arms and lightening set.

Same here lol I was originally going for the MAFEX to represent IW Thor, but then I chanced upon the HT figure. It seems they're including similar display parts/options as HT, which is cool.

117772283_1761861180636636_3326952406186390587_n.png

Mark 85 promo picture

Don?t know if this belongs here but got my Peter B Parker in. I was going to cancel it and really glad I didn?t. It came out absolutely fantastic. The figure and clothing are very high quality

f1822de3c2673c81c9fe087937f35826.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don?t know if this belongs here but got my Peter B Parker in. I was going to cancel it and really glad I didn?t. It came out absolutely fantastic. The figure and clothing are very high quality

I like the option you can convert him into full on Spidey , even though he looks like a thin gangly version :lol

Hmm, it seems Mafex are looking at the sixth sale figures, given how the IW Thor had nearly identical accessories compared to the HT lol

Whoa!

Their upcoming Dr Strange is exactly the same. Same accessories as the Hot Toys [emoji23]

Back